Accidentally Drunk [Suoh × Fubuki]

Requested by @NassiKun
You asked for fluff, and there is fluff. In the end of the oneshot, and the rest of the oneshot has some lemonade.

⚠: Missed/Wrong words

•••

Fubuki

It was two in the afternoon. I was still in class, and it was boring, the teacher was still writing on the board, while we, the students are watching him, others were sleeping and others were copying what was on the board. While me.., I was just staring at the window. Thinking on a strategy, to beat the new world champion, Aiger, he has really come so far. While Kiyama, Toko, me and Suoh are really lacking behind.

Speaking of Suoh...

We're... Kind of a thing now.. But- I don't really want to say it out loud, like I'm showing off or bragging that I'm not finally single. We've been together since 1 week after Valt's and Aiger's world title match. Me and Suoh both plan to train together at the school rooftop, unlocking some new moves, and doing new stands, and new angles on the launchers. But it then started to rain, when we were about to leave the school gates. First, the rain was slow and gentle, but we still ran, making our training bags our umbrella. It then started to pour heavily, and hardly, until it turned into a storm. We went inside of Suoh's home, since it was the closest from the school. I had to stay there for 1 day, and it was troublesome for me. You know, since you have a crush on someone, and you're staying over at their house. I personally found Suoh, kind, sweet and flawless, to say the least. I had a little bit of a crush on him, since he finally got his bey Heat Salamander. That's when I saw him dazzling when he battles with his bey, he can literally lit up heat in the match or battle. But when I was defeated by him, and decided to train, train, train more, that's when I forgotten about my feelings for him.

But anyways.. This is what happened when I was staying over there.

~ FLASHBACK ~

After we ate dinner, which I was still ashamed and shy about, because I've never had dinner in other houses before, but I soon got off it once we were gonna sleep. Which.. My feelings, the same feelings, back then, came back. I tried my best to hide my blushes and awkward stuttering.

But hey, good thing I don't have to sleep in the bed with Suoh, he has a futon, which I super liked. It was fluffy and comfortable. Anyways, Suoh turned off the lights, as the night began. I tried my best to ignore those thoughts in my head and think of something else, like beyblading. But that also reminded me of Suoh! Aghhh.. Stop thinking about him..!!

--

Suoh woke up because of his thirsty(ness). He got up, wobbling, as he exited his room. He eventually got his water, and drank it, but... There was a weird taste in the water he drinked, it tasted..sweet? It tasted like alcohol. "Hm?"

Suoh walked directly to the wall as he turned on the light. He turned around to see a bottle of wine beside to the glass that he drank on. "Wine?" This was bad for him, he dranked so much, worrying that he'll be drunk the whole midnight. But he thinks if he just sleep through the night, he won't be. He finally entered his room, but as he starts to wobble a little. He lay down his bed, then fell asleep immediately sweating.

--

Suoh got woken up by a figure, waking him up and shaking his shoulders. "Suoh! Are you okay!?" Suoh started to remember the voice that was shouting at him. ".. Nghh... F-Fubuki...?" Suoh began. "You alright? I woke up seeing you sweating,. Are you perhaps having a nightmare?" The white haired blader just stared at the blonde, it's as if he can see right through him, he saw everything about him.

Suoh suddenly held Fubuki's both cheek with both of his hands. As he pressed his lips against his lips, passionately. Fubuki was shocked, but just went with it.

--

The morning came in. As Fubuki kept that moment to himself, 'cause last night, he realized that Suoh was drunk, so he assumed that he doesn't remember anything last night.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

I packed up my things in my bag, as I stepped out of my last classroom.
And I was home before you know it. As usual, mom and dad are gonna come home in about a few weeks; from what I read on a piece of paper that they left me on the dinner table. I killed the time by training, watching videos of some bey battles, and finished all my homework.

While I was setting my alarm clock at my phone, Suoh all of the sudden texted me.

Hey ❁! Wanna come at my house this weekend ? We can do some training and studying for the up coming exams.

Yah sure! I mean, I feel lonely here at home because my parents are on a vacation.. So.. I'll come there Saturday morning.

Great! I'll see u at satur, gud night ❁

Haha, stop callin me that! Alr, night too
(SEEN 12:57)

---

So it was now Saturday, but yesterday I couldn't help but get shivers by some eyes looking at me, while in classes and lunch break. Chills crept on my back. But anyways.. I was on my way to Suoh's house, while playing on my phone, and holding my training bag. It was 10 in the morning from what I can see on my phone.

Apparently.. Suoh wants me to come over and do some studying and training. But I don't know about that. Since we've been dating, even though we seemed like were not because both of us has been really focused on defeating Aiger. I think he need someone to talk to, such as me, maybe he wants some time with me. I can see it clearly in his eyes and fake smiles when we talk, battle, or strategize.

--

So the couple got tired from training, and decided to go inside and cool off. But they soon ended up watching a movie instead of training.

At the middle of the film, Suoh started to get bored. Suoh secretly scooted over to Fubuki until their shoulders were touching, Fubuki didn't noticed or felt it because he was focused on the movie in front of him. But soon until he snapped out of it by Suoh calling him.

"Hey flower.."

"Huh?--"

Fubuki turns his head on the left side to see Suoh kissing him on the lips. Suoh all of a sudden pushes Fubuki down, as they were now laying on the couch with Suoh pinning Fubuki, while still kissing.

The white haired blader wastes no time as he entered his tongue in Fubuki's mouth. Saliva was now dripping down on the yellow haired blader.

".. S-Suoh..!"

"We usually can't do this more often.." "... So, just for a bit.."

".. Yeah.."

---

Suoh slowly opens his eyes. He sat up to see his yellow tulip in the kitchen. Suoh quickly hugs Fubuki from behind, as he starts kissing Fubuki's neck.

"Morning, tulip~.."

"Morning too.."

THE END