You belong to me now~..!! [CorruptedAiger x Aiger]

🔲

This is just a test for me, for my...Crazy words writing things. I'm.. I'm just practicing, for my other book and my upcoming oneshot that is also.. Yandare words..

And that is.. I got inspired by Yuri, from a horror game named Doki-Doki Literature Club.

But it's still a oneshot.

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words, Harmful words

💜 🖤 ❤ 🖤 ❤ 🖤 💜

A red/brown haired boy was laying on a shiny dark floor, but while his surroundings was all black. Like a void.

"Wake up, darkshine~!"

"..Mm..- w-what.. Kyaghhh!! Who- what are you?!! Where I am?!"

"Oh, hahaha! You're adorable! Hahahahh.. I can finally talk to you.. FINALLY."

"What are you..?!!"

"It's a little rude for you to say 'what' instead of 'who', well anyway, I'm Aiger."

"Wha- but that's my name..!"

"Exactly! Isn't that cute and romantic?! But basically, my real first name is Achilles, but I want mine yours!"

"N..- N-n.."

"I'll take that as a yes! You truly are the light of my world!! When you choose me to be your bey- partner! It made me the happiest ₱ɇɽ₴ø₦ ever! You were perfect! My perfect....Lover.."

"What-?!!"

"Yes!! I even made you songs, poems, or drawings just for you!! Only you!!"

"I just wanna pull your skin open and crawl inside you!! Hahaha! My heart won't stop pounding! Can you feel it, Aiger?!! I can't focus on anything else..!!

I.. just..

Want..

To look..

At you...!

Haahh..

Haaahh..

Hah.."

🖤 💜❤💜 🖤

[10:55 am]

"AGH!!?!"

"....... Just.. A dream.."

🖤 💜❤💜 🖤

[At the Gym]
[12:55 pm]

"Aiger looking at Achilles*

"Hmmm... What kind of dream was that even...?"

*launches Achilles in the stadium*

"....."

"....."

🖤 💜❤💜 🖤

[At Aiger's tent]
[9:55 pm]

"*yawn*"

I hope I don't see that dream again... It traumatized me..

🖤 💜❤💜 🖤

"Wake up."

"Arghh!!? It's you! What do you want from me..?!"

"....."

"..?"

"..You left me.. I felt rejected... I wanted you all to myself, but you leaved..! So.."

"Now that you're here. I might as well punish you for leaving me like that."

"By... Hmm.. Poisoning you? No, that'll be too easy.... Oh! I know! How about killing you in your sleep? Yeah.. So that you can stay here with me! Ahahah..! Stay here with me forever..."

"Forever dreaming.."

"Doesn't that sound amazing!? Oh, who I am kidding! Of course it does! Nothing will bother us here! No one! Will be bothering us! It's like every inch of my body is screaming your name loudly! So loud that you can't cover you ears no more!! ..There's something wrong with me, isn't there? But I don't care anymore!! I never felt this so good in my ⱡł₣ɇ! And now, you're here!! Alone!! With....me.

"You belong to me now~..!!"

Ɇ ₦Đ

₦ø₩ ɏøʉ'ɽɇ ₲ø₦₦₳ ⱨ₳vɇ ₳ đɽɇ₳₥ ⱡł₭ɇ ₮ⱨł₴ ł₦ ɏøʉɽ ₴ⱡɇɇ₱.

₲øøđ ₦ł₲ⱨ₮~~