Teacher's Special Favor

Start from the beginning

 "Which is bad, you know?" Janis leaned in slightly, hesitantly like she was about to cross a boundary but she didn't want to be the one to do it. Their lips were only about an inch apart and she whispered,

"Some might think I'm playing favorites."

Holy shit. Cady dared herself not to break eye contact, but one last glance onto the other woman's full, deep red painted lips made her close the minimal gap between them.

Janis kisses were full, hungry. Cady pressed into her, before pushing back slightly after a while, creating the most minimal gap between their lips again.

"Should we go somewhere?" She whispered, chuckling at the little whine Janis let out.

"I don't wanna wait that long." Janis murmured trying to capture Cadys lips again but she leaned back.

"Should we at least lock the door?"

"Do I seriously look like I care?" She was growing impatient and Cady really liked it. 

"You do actually." She teased and Janis eventually pulled back with a groan, making her way towards the door, locking it while Cady slid onto her desk.

She undid the top button of her shirt, then the next and the next. Janis stood in front of her, watching her movements until she tossed it onto the floor.

"We have to be quiet" She whispered, placing soft kisses onto her neck. "So very quiet."

"Do we?"

"Do you wanna get caught?" Janis grinned, lifting Cadys legs around her waist, pressing her body against hers. 

Cady grinned back saying, "Do you?"

Janis simply answered with a kiss. It was warm but wild, in a way Cady didn't really expect it to be. She pushed back for a second, brushing the few auburn strands of hair, which fell into Cady's face, back before kissing her again, leaning fully into her.

"I've been thinking about this for too long." she murmured against her lips as she gently traced her fingertips over Cadys bare thighs, making her shiver against her.

"Me too." Cady tugged onto the hem of Janis shirt, finally pulling it over her head before reconnecting their lips. She let out a sigh as Janis hands wandered further upwards underneath her skirt, hooking the hem of her panties around her index fingers.

She dragged Cady's underwear down her ankles, eagerly removing the unnecessary and already embarrassingly wet clothing item before giving her a gentle push backwards. 

For a moment it was like Cady was watching her own fantasy. Rubbing her lips, her head thrown back, Janis going deeper and deeper inside her, gliding her thumb in smooth circles over her clit.

Just outside the window students were walking to class, with no idea of what was going on in Janis office. How good she made Cady feel.

"Right there." Cady choked out as Janis hit the absolute sweetest spot inside her.

Janis leaned over her, sliding her free hand around her back to unhook her bra. Cady felt relief when it fell from her body, hearing a pleased groan as Janis took her in for a moment, stopping her hand movements for just a second.

She leaned down to suck on her nipple as she picked up pace again. Her tongue slid across her breast and Cady couldn't help but let out a little groan. A welcoming heat creeped up her thighs. She felt the rough texture of Janis jeans rubbing against her legs, leaving a tickling sensation behind.

"You're wearing way too much." Cady gasped as her grip on Janis soft brown hair loosened a little. Much to Cadys dismay though Janis straightened up again retrieving her fingers, just to remove her pants. Slowly. Teasingly. Revealing beautifully shaped long legs.

She gave Cady a knowing smile as she stared at her, mesmerized by Janis beauty. 

'Fuck.' was the only thing Cady could get out before Janis sank onto her knees, hooking Cady's legs over her shoulders. Gripping her thighs, she dragged her tongue up slowly coaxing a moan out of Cady. She chuckled, sending vibrations throughout Cadys whole body.

"Careful. Mrs Norbury's office is right next door."  she whispered pulling away just the tiniest bit. Mrs Norbury was the principal of the institution, which meant that if she heard them, there would be serious consequences.

Fuck. Cady felt her everywhere. Her mouth against her pussy, her tongue inside her, her hands roaming her body. She clenched her hands into fists, crinkling the papers underneath her. Janis shushed her when she started to whimper, even though she absolutely loved this sound. Her grip on her thighs tightened as her tongue kept dancing around her clit.

She leaned into her more sucking on it harder and harder, Cadys breathing getting more erratic but just before she could get the sweet release of an orgasm she pulled away, looking up at her teasingly.

"No" It was more of a desperate whimper than everything else. "please"

"Tell me what you want Ms Heron..." she whispered, placing a kiss onto her inner thigh. "I love hearing you talk."

Cady needed a moment to process the incredible feeling of Janis tongue inside her before she was able speak.

"Touch yourself." she choked out and Janis did as she was told, sliding her hand between her legs with a sweet muffled moan. Her tongue was moving faster against Cady as if she wanted her to feel every sensation she felt and more.

"Oh god!" Cady clasped a hand over her mouth, muffling out her screams. Her breathing got faster as she got closer and closer, her free hand clutching onto the back of Janis head. She let out an appreciative moan, pressing her face harder against her.

Cady eventually lost control her hand gripping onto the edge of the table tightly as She screamed Janis name, a powerful climax fully crashing down on her. The screams were quickly drowned out by Janis lips pressed onto hers, her tongue now replaced by her fingers rubbing harsh circles over her clit as she kept coming.

Her body went limp against Janis , the climax still pulsing inside of her as she pulled her up again, holding her steady in a sitting position by snaking her arms around her waist. 

Cady's head rested on Janis shoulder as she caught her breath enjoying Janis warmth against her. 

"Never leaving. This is perfect right here." They chuckled but deep down Cady really felt an ache, making her not want to go. And she could tell that Janis felt it too.

Eventually she pulled away, looking at Janis who smiled at her softly. 

"Throwing away a once in a life time opportunity? I don't think so." but her grip tightened around Cady's waist and she pulled her into a soft kiss. Cady responded in kind, looping her arms around Janis neck.

"There will be other nights Caddie..." she murmured against her lips. "I promise." A different kind of warmth went through Cady, a feeling of home as they kept sharing slow, gentle and sweet kisses...

Until, there was a faint knock on Janis door.

This is it. If you made it this far congratulations. If not... well you won't read this then I guess. I know it's a bit weird but I haven't written much smut before which is why it's a bit weird.

I hope you liked it, I hope you have an amazing day and until next time, bye.♥️