Treat You Better (4)

Part 4/5 woooo. And here's the first thing people wanted since I started writing this book. ✨the smut✨ Now idk if you will like this but hey there's still more kind of fluffy, kind of depressing stuff.. A little bit of everything for everyone. Enjoy.

It was the last night of Janis and Cadys 'Honeymoon' and they decided to just drink a glass of wine and reflect on the last couple of weeks together.

Cady herself came to three conclusions.

1. She will never get back together with Aaron.

2. She can still have her happy ever after.

3. Her feelings towards Janis have drastically changed.

Or maybe they've always been there. Maybe she just suppressed those feelings and went with what felt saver at the time. She loved Aaron. Loved him with her whole heart, but the feelings she had for Janis were different. Stronger, a different kind of intimacy but also scary. She didn't fully understand those feelings, and they only grew over the last weeks.

It terrified her.

She would give anything to just ask Janis for advice but, she couldn't bring herself to it. She didn't want to ruin the relationship they already had. The one thing she felt the most comfortable in. But then again why was Janis still here? Every sane human being would've left her considering the state she was in. Unless... No.

"Caddie?" Janis shook her shoulder gently, abruptly bringing her back to reality.

Cady blinked up at Janis, "Huh?"

"What's wrong?" Janis brows knitted together, and there was a hint of worry in her voice.

"Nothing." Cady shook her head but then still added, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Janis murmured as she brought the wine glass to her deep red painted lips. The shade almost as red as the wine they consumed, making them look more kissable than ever. Cady pushed that thought away, shaking her head a little.

"Why did you come with me?" Cady asked hesitantly, barely looking into Janis eyes. "I mean let's be real I wasn't much fun half the time we were here."

"Well first of all, I'm your best friend. I'm legally obligated to help you through shit no matter what." Cady giggled at the response. Janis made a joke out of everything. One thing she probably loved the most.

"But also..." Janis paused, her tone getting a little more timid and serious. "I saw how much you were hurting. I practically heard your heart breaking when he ran away and I felt your soul crumbling when you cried in my arms that night. I just couldn't leave you alone like this."

Another pause, her eyes pricking with tears as she looked back up at her. "I couldn't just watch while you were slowly reaching your breaking point."

Cady took Janis wine glass away from her gently, putting it onto her bedside table, before pulling her into a tight hug. "Thank you."

"Always" Janis whispered as she pulled away a little, resting her forehead against Cady's.

The desire to kiss her was now more present than ever, and Cady knew she'd been wanting this for a long time, even though it confused her...

They both moved at the same time, Janis hands flying up to frame her face, and they were kissing.

Hungry. Desperate. Janis fingers in Cady's hair, her teeth gently scraping against her bottom lip and their bodies pressed together.

Her head was spinning. Overwhelmed by the feeling of Janis lips on hers while she was gently tugging at Cady's hair.

Her arms found their way around Janis shoulders, her thumb gently stroking over the soft skin of Janis neck, making her shudder against her.