broad Part 25

Darulu was feeling like an heavy weight champion during his lifting in the college pools . He was doing this push up to boasted his Strength just for a possible rematch with the chief . And his arch enemy corridor Luisha most student whom were runner up. Had being given their prices which Darulu wanted desperately because it Was medal embedded With a statue . That was still causing controversy from within different camp in Jos State not living any stone untouched . Why he had craved for this particular medal . Maybe a reason to associate his ethnical lineage with the people of Jos. Whose story are still embedded in stone and smokeless Dupree in their environment . How ever has the evil has begun building up so has his own stamina . Which he is preparing very for what would happen in the future . Since there are lots of test and lump holes in the central debate of Jos living . So he was much more aware of this need of mastering his craft . How ever the one person who had known the locals well to communicate with them is Dasun an important source . Whose can easily see through what is going on in the mind because he Was one of them .Some how their verbal dispute over some administrative issue was making every look so stagnant to wanna be around .

Hey what up hommie I can see you are doing the 20 I told you to save something for me didn't I said a voice

Sure right thats what cool any way how is you doing today because the reason why asm here is to practice for the rematch because I wasn't myself when they won said Darulu

Look that tournament had it issue but what your reason wanting a rematch because their a possibility that this time you go home crying to your girl said the voice

Really look stop the teasing I need that metal which has the embossing of my native hero in it said Darulu

The voice whom wasn't so sure about that statement which he had t do some examination about it . If he had to take Darulu words on the medals syndrome which had taken over him all of a sudden and made him Into a gymnastic . Which was very mind bugging why the voice had sat close to drill helping him adjust the weight pusher . Which was getting heavier as Darulu tries to lift it up above his ankle while standing up. For once he had felt Very good about the weight lifting experience and counting how many days it would be for him to get up that rematch . Since the voice was still their the conversation had suddenly change into a very more matured content . Which was based upon the shadow that had been surfacing on the campus grounds . Which was what the becoming very notorious involved with some other student non campus . The voice whom was part of the campus circuit unit had been looking at this chapter of something like bounty huntering for an option . Why because most student don't take notice of them being lured into this shadow individual trapped .So why they dont know is because they don't have the idea being memorize some how when they come in contact with that entities they become immune to it because that how made them believed his information . Who is very dishonest with them in the beginning of their encounter with it .

So, what have you been doing lately to this organization on campus that have this power of memorizing some individual with them being unaware said the voice

While have been preparing to physically combat the menace if it comes near me because girl said she saw something very strange looking so tirednessily at her said Darulu

Really mrs frakutu said the said thing when she was the class some few days back it was bold enough wanting to lur her into some area said the voice

And you know the organization is based outside of the campus but it affiiate are inside campus said Darulu

That nice to hear you know what we are going to be on the look out out because the Demons don't go to sleep that why day and night are very impossible over here said the voice

As they had conitued talking Dasun was by the corner giving out some Pamphlet to some campus student . While he Was doing that he was counting the students accordingly to their opinions . This could either be good or bad in some kind of ways. That has the student were responding to his gathering which was very directed at the student .which had remembered because he saw his name on the school board .which was an improvement even though they both view one another has going astray in their endeavor. So seeing the student start doing his bidding made Darulu to be very eager because he wanted people to focus on him too. But since they would rather follow someone that despise him . There was only one thing to do maybe to start watching the moves of Dasun . Which wasn't predictable but it was like competing for something as vital as a sort board . Which people had turned too when it comes to academic matters.

Now you see student why you are here today is to help me out with my own persona Which is to vote for me as the baddest clan of campus who is here to conquer said Dasun

Isn't that guy the one that Was sent home during the doing the run down competition of the unit he was acting some how so doped up that we chose you instead said the voice

Good ,talk bro I thank my star that I'm in an organization that Carter for my need but you know we've been friend right after that but the thing is this beefing said Darulu

What's about it you have yours he has it own said the voice

Right as they were talking Dasun had raised his elbow just to demonstrate some of muscularity to his peers . Which dasun had flashed back remembering what that gesture had meant . It was an insult which he had frantically remembered . Pretty dame well and all this had happened in the outskirt of some complex building in Dastu street in the afternoon . Where multiple of people gathered together to celebrate the day and night harvest . If he had recalled there was some stunning looking houses in the street . Which had people doing one thing which is holding hands together. Not for any thing order than to watch over the believed that the indigene had but to their memories because it from generation . Although there was Lantern being held in their hands they were holding it down in honor of their festival . Which Darulu had one in his hands to show respect for the occasion .However 3hours into the festival there was some disruption . Some people were kicking and pushing one another with loud voices coming from with the background . When suddenly one of them had pushed the other on the face . Which the other had threw some stone on the other which that was how the fighting had erupted . Darulu had later learned that the hand symbol weakness and a possible reprisal . Which the other man had proved him wrong by throwing his own weight . Which is the stone that he had hit on his head with blood stripping from his face .

Now do you think this guys is threatening violence or something because originally that hand means war said Darulu

So what can you do with so many people looking around you that you cant turn out else you would be blamed said the voice

What do you suggest I do because am very brave you no thats this guys is running is mouth too much said Darulu

Well I don't suggest you do nothing but at the same thing don't fold your hands because enemies strikes without being provoked said the voice

Alright if what you say it true am going to work over there and talk family business because war means wars said Darulu

Darulu was very angry by the way dasun was threatening his personality on campus . Why he was doing that it wasn't so clear but after the face off in the annex room . There was going to be another drama for once it had began with a letter . Which every one had gotten there own individual but along the line .