09.

Chapter nine
As Marlene running down the stairs she jumps the last couple of them to see some blood "Hmm... Pretty sketchy" She says staring at it "Marlene" She looks up to see Kinsey and Bode "Whose blood?" Marlene asks "I don't know. The windows smashed in" Kinsey says "Is it, Well Lady?" Marlene questions "why would Well Lady break in she can come through any door she likes," Kinsey says "maybe it's not well lady," Bode says "then who is it?" Kinsey asks.

"I want you to go hide," Kinsey says grabbing Bode "What are you guys gonna do?" Bode says with a weird expression "um... I don't know, maybe stop whomever it is" Marlene says "I can't just leave mum" Kinsey replies to Bode "I've got a better idea," Bode says taking a key off from his necklace.

"Just don't freak out when you see my body, okay?" Bode says walking to a door "What happens to your body?" They both ask "I don't know. It just kinda looks weird" Bode says "Like what?" Kinsey asks "like a sock without a foot in it. Or like I'm dead" He says bluntly "ah, well isn't that just lovely," Marlene sarcastically says "just guard my body, okay? And keep the door open" He says making his last sentence very clear. "Bode," they both say as his body collapses.

"Are you okay?" Kinsey asks as they both run to him "it's Sam Lesser" He says standing up "what?" Kinsey says "he's got mum... And a gun and he says he wants the head key" Bode says shutting the door "out of everybody who would've broken into our house" Marlene groans throwing her head back "How does he know about the head key?" Kinsey asks "I don't know, but he's here's, " Bode says.

"What are you doing?" Marlene asks as Kinsey rips open Sally "improvising" she says "let's go" she says grabbing both of their hands and running out the room. "Hey, Kinsey. Hey, Bode. Marlene" Sam says as they turn a corner and run into him "let her go," Kinsey says after a couple of moments of silence "yeah, totally. I can do that, we can all be friends. Just give me the head key" He says "what's that?" Kinsey asks "do you know how angry it makes me to be so disrespected? I know you know what I'm talking about. So tell me where the goddamn key is or I'm making it two for two for dead parents" Sam says clocking the gun and shoving it at Nina's head

"Okay! Just stop" Bode says. Sam pushes Nina to them and Bode takes a key from around his neck "Bode, stop" Marlene says "it's okay! I have this key." Bode says "what is that? Where did it come from?" Nina asks "and it is in my possession? Therefore, you cannot take..." Bode starts but is cut off by Sam grabbing it from him.

Marlene laughs as Bode finishes his sentence "this isn't how she said it's supposed to look" Sam says pointing the gun at them "what do you mean, she?" Bode asks "did well lady send you?" He continues asking "well lady?" Sam says "what's he talking about? You three. You know?" Nina asks "Yeah, but it's hard to explain," Kinsey says "you got what you want! The head key. Try it" Bode shouts at him

"I don't think so" Sam grabs Bode and pats him down to see if he has any keys "what do you have?" He points the gun at Kinsey and she empties her pockets giving him a key then pats her making sure she doesn't have anymore. "Now you" he points the gun at Marlene "Oh, right, me?" She asks after a few moments of silence "yes, you" Sam replies "uh, here" she says giving him the mirror key and some chewing gum out of the packet "wait, no that's mine" She says taking the chewing gum back and eating it "come here" he says "why?" She asks smiling "Marlene, just do it," Nina says. Sam starts to pat her pockets and stuff to see if she had any keys.

"You can tell I'm losing my patience, right? Where is the head key?" He asks. After a couple seconds of silence, Kinsey replies "Tyler has it." She says bluntly "well then, I guess we're gonna have to wait for Tyler. Who's hungry? 'Cause I am" Sam says "me too" Marlene replies chewing on her bubblegum.