15.

Chapter Fifteen
Everybody started cheering as the lights went out and the movie played. Marlene furrowed her eyebrows as Gabe kept looking behind them towards the doors "Looking for someone?" She askes "Quick bathroom break," He says standing up "uh- Okay?" Marlene says with a confused expression on her face.

"Hey, I lost you. Where'd you go?" Marlene asks as she bumps into Gabe "I'm just not feeling to well" Gabe says frowning "Oh? Well, you should probably go get some rest then" Marlene says "yeah, yeah. I better go do that" Gabe says starting to walk away "wait" Marlene says after him "yes?" He says slowly turning around "you have ketchup on your shirt" Marlene smiles "ketchup?" Gabe looks at her confused then his eyes widen in realisation "ketchup, right. Thanks for letting me know" He smiles at her and walks away.

"Marlene!" Eden says walking up to the girl "Hi, Eden" Marlene says confused of why Edens talking to her "I haven't seen you all summer" Eden smirked "no?" Marlene asks "no," She says "Isn't it weird how we've never hung out before? Like just me and you" Eden says with a devious smile "beyond," Marlene says sarcastically "well we should" Eden says the smile not leaving her "yeah. That'll be... Interesting!" Marlene says raising her eyebrows "well, here's my number" Eden says writing it on Marlene's hand and then walking away "I feel she was hitting on me" Marlene says to herself.

"The look in her eyes, it... It was the same as what Mom gets" Tyler says looking over the balcony "she can't remember anything about the keys?" Kinsey asks "we... We knew adults couldn't remember magic we just... Didn't know when it started. And I realised. Jackie will be 18 in three weeks" Tyler says "And you'll be 18 in a few months" Kinsey says "no, you aren't gonna forget. Dad, he remembered Ellie remembered, Erin remembered- they all remembered!" Marlene said looking at them to "but we don't know how they remembered" Tyler says "then we'll find out, Ty" Marlene says making Tyler look down "hey, we've come this far, well find out" Kinsey looks at him smiling.

"Fifth grade, huh? It's time to finally make some friends" Ty says "Hey, I was kind of busy last year doing battle with a demon" Bode raises his eyebrows "I'm just giving you'd shit. We all... We all had a lot of distractions last year, but this year you're free, so, you know, go and be a social butterfly" Tyler says grabbing the syrup "there's a girl in my class who has a phobia of butterflies" Bode says "just do the social part, then" Ty says

"You're gonna do great, Bud. Here I made you lunch" Kinsey says passing Nina a paper bag "Oh, Kins, that is so sweet," Nina says smiling "make sure you get a parking pass from Bernadette. If you don't, she has a power trip about getting people towed" Kinsey says "parking pass. Got it" Nina says "don't use the soda machine in the field house. It eats dollars" Tyler says picking up Nina's water bottle "Oh, and don't look at anyone. They turn you into stone" Marlene smiles "Guys. I got it" Nina smiles as she walks away.

"Hey!" Gabe shouts as he sees Marlene walking up to him "welcome, to the upper class" he says putting his arm out for her to take. "Well, you seem... Happy?" Marlene says as they walk inside the school "were juniors now, and we got a partial standing ovation for premiere what has gotta be the second-best lobster movie of all time" Gabe says doing hand gestures "what's the first?" Marlene asks "The lobster?" Gabe questions "I don't think there are any lobsters in that movie" Marlene laughs

"Okay, so then we win. And to celebrate, I got us dinner reservations for tonight at Stan's pizza." Gabe says taking her hand "they take reservations?" Marlene asks "well, not usually but they made an expectation for such a high roller such as myself. You know, that sticky table next to the dartboard? That's all ours" Gabe smiles "a girl can only dream" Marlene hums.

"Wait. What?" Abby says as Kinsey bends the metal table leg then bends it back "magic" Kinsey smiles walking away "you guys saw that, right?" Abby asks "that's honestly the least impressive thing I've seen her do," Doug says making Scot chuckle "i..." Abby hesitates "loss of speech is normal at this stage" Doug looks at her "Doug fainted" Kinsey smiles. "all right, while Abby's whole conception of reality is that the totally altered, let's get down to business. Guys, we had a huge premiere. I think it's safe to say we've got a fan base now" Zadie says "you mean bigger than just Doug's mom?" Gabe holds back a smile.

"whoa, hey! Don't knock the loyalty!" Doug says "Linda Brazelle's is our OG Stan. You show her some respect" Scot jokes "just a joke" Gabe says trying to hide his smile once again. "Look, we've got some heat. I say we ride it and get our sequel off the ground" Zadie says "The Splattering 2: Crustacean of Carnage" Doug says "I'm so jealous of how you come up with the most amazing words so quickly" Marlene smiles at Doug "stop, you're making me blush" Doug puts his hand on his heart.

"Hold on, hold on. Can we go back to the part with magic keys?" Abby asks "you dong see how the two are connected? I mean, no offence to Zadie, but she's not a master at Cgi" Gabe says receiving a Nudge from Marlene "so what are you saying? You don't wanna use the keys for the sequel?" Doug asks "no, Doug, I'm saying let's remember our roots" Zadie looks down at him "okay, fair enough. So, Scot, how's the script coming?" Doug asks. Scot inhales

"you should probably tell them" Kinsey says "wait, tell us what?" Zadie asks "um. Agh! Uh... So, as you might know, I've always dreamt of getting on this really prestigious and insanely... Insanely selective film program back in the UK and as it turns out, a last-minute spot has opened up. And it seems to be down to me and one other person" Scot stands up "so you were just gonna leave me here?" Marlene says sarcastically "no- I was-" Marlene cuts Scot off "broken my heart for the last time, Scot" Marlene wipes a fake tear. "Wow" Abby says "thats amazing!"  Zadie smiles "Congrats, man," Gabe says clenching his jaw.

"Wait, when you say last minute, you mean like you're leaving soon?" Zadie asks "yeah, a couple of weeks. But I might not be leaving at all. I might not get in, and I just--" Scot cuts himself off as everyone's happiness dies down "Scot, I am so happy for you. But, so you know you're commuted to that contract. You're gonna deliver the greatest script ever in exchange for zero dollars before you get on that plane" Doug says making everyone smile. "Douglas, my friend, I promise u will get it done before I go off before I would have gone in case they reject me, which, let's be honest, they probably will, so..." Scot says "yeah, they probably will" Marlene jokes to him making him laugh "you're here right now, so let's focus on that" Kinsey says "I best to get to writing, then," Scot says.

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE I WAS SO UNMOTIVATED AND SCHOOL IS LIKE SO ANNOYING AND THEN I FELL INLOVE  AND HE REMOVED ME LMAO SK IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ALSO PLS FOLLOW MT TIKTOK IS @rubylaneswife