Chapter 24: The Hotel. 🏨

We walked into the room, unfortunately the hotel we booked was in poor condition, it just had ten rooms and only one of the room was free. Fortunately it was room with two single beds.

I was sitting on my bed and Adam was on his own. We were done with our burgers and now we had nothing much to do in particular. "I'll use the bathroom, if you want to go first I can wait." I was instantly reminded of Sohail. He used to ask me like that. I shook my head and forced a smile.

Adam vanished into the bathroom and I laid down on my bed and relaxed until he came out. Ethically I shouldn't be laying on bed in front of him so I just rested till he came out.

I couldn't rest more than fifteen minutes, he showered and came out in same clothes though they were a lot wetter this time. Water dripping down from his hairs on his shirt. Adam smiled at me, I smiled back at him got up on my feet and walked inside the bathroom.

I also showered, though it wasn't as relaxing as warm showers at Sohail's place but still this was nice. I shampooed my hairs and at the very same moment I ran out of water. I tapped the wall and shower but there wasn't any sign of water, I walked over to try sink but just a few droplets and gone. "Adam!!" I screamed. I could hear his footsteps as he hurried to the door. "I have shampoo in my hairs but there is no water in the shower."

"May be I used all of it." Adam thought.

"Just tell me what do I do now.." I asked helplessly.

"Should I call Sohail to bring a bucket of water for you?" Adam broke into laugh and I also could not help but chuckle.

"He would bring me fire🔥 today." I added with a smirk and was kind of ashamed of myself.

"Naa, I think he's nice. He's really protective of you and the circumstances that you both got married in are different. Give him a chance, its not like you liked anyone else anyways." I went silent. The guy I loved didn't even consider that I liked him. I was waiting for him to get married to the love of his life and couldn't even think of starting a family before he settled down. He realised that he may have missed judged the fact. "You did. You did like someone didn't you?" He paused. I didn't say a word. I wasn't having this conversation with him that too naked, with shampoo in my hairs and him on the other side of the door.

"Water! I need to wash my hairs." I put emphasis on each and every word and I wanted him to stop interfering in my broken love life.

"Yeah, sorry.. I'll just buy a few drinking water bottle you can manage with them." He suggested.

"Be quick. I don't want be alone here for too long." I said. Adam left the room, I heard the shutting of door and silently waited on the toilet seat for him to come back. Thank goodness I hadn't put soap on my body. Within twenty five minutes he was back and knocked on the door, I jumped on my feet and opened the door, sneaked my arm out and pulled two water bottles inside.

It took me ten minutes to wash my hairs and my back ached from all the wait, my neck had gone stiff because of the shampoo. Argh! I finally walked out and couldn't even wrap the hotels towel around my hairs, it would be Eww! And unhygienic.

"So how does it feel to come out?" Adam laughed at me. I rolled my eyes away, a small smile playing on my lips.

"You're annoying. I always thought you're silent and decent..but.."

Adam turned around. "What but?" Urgh, now I know he wouldn't leave me until I tell him what I was about to say but I didn't even know what was I suppose to say.

"I don't know, I just said it okay??" I said.

"Fine I'll let you go on one condition." He offered.

"What?"

"Who do you like?"

"I didn't know there was a teenager girl inside you?" I winked.

"Now are you trying to mock me?" He asked with a smirk. "The girl inside me is hurt." He thinned his voice and tried to sound like a female, though he more off sounded like dead seal.

I chuckled. "Let's sleep so you don't hit the car somewhere." I suggested. Adam didn't insist further instead he answered his ringing phone.

"WalaikumaSalam Amna... Yeah.. Yes... Yes I'm staying the night here.. we were pretty late.. Yes, I'm with her... Yes Amna.. I think we will talk tomorrow.. You are worried about nothing.." I knew what they were talking about even when he was the only one I could hear to.

Adam didn't look comfortable, he kept glancing at me. I walked in the bathroom and gave him some privacy. Amna definitely didn't like the fact that we were spending the night together in one room and I was worried that Sohail might feel the same. He must be more offended since I was his wife.

I walked out of the bathroom after two minutes of silence. Adam's eyes immediately met mine and I hesitantly walked over the bed. "I'm sorry about her. You know woman can be suspicious sometimes." He tried to joke but didn't seem comfortable with it.

"I'm sorry, we couldn't go back today because I'm a girl and it could be unsafe." I apologized.

"She has always been so suspicious of you. I don't like it when she does that. You're just like my sister and she-" I was flabbergasted at his statement and the whole room started to suffocate me. "Wait a minute?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously and bit his lips. "It's me." He paused.

"Who are you?" I tried to play dumb.

"The guy you like, and the guy who broke your heart and the guy who doesn't know a bit of.."

I was confused, disappointed, ashamed.. I didn't know how I felt anymore. I was like an open book in front of him, and it's so awkward that a guy you love finds out that you've had feelings for him and he's totally in love with someone else.

"SHUT UP!" I glared at him. "You don't have any right to interfere in my personal life. Its none of your business who I like, is that clear?" I roared at him, rolled my eyes and wanted to walk out of the room so badly but I couldn't. This shitty place was unsafe.

"I'm sorry! You're right. I just blurted it out. I shouldn't have." Adam apologized, I wanted to scream, I looked away sat on my bed. Adam walked up, closed the rooms light and in the darkness I laid down and pulled over the comforter. Though, I couldn't sleep the whole night.

Hey guys!
Shocking and embarrassing moment definitely..!
Which ship are you hotting for?

Ship: Samrail
Or ship: Adamreen?

Let me know your fav ship?
Vote and Comment.. happy reading!