chapter twenty nine

Start from the beginning

Appendix A: this very moment.

"I woke up like this," Clark yodels from on top of his kitchen counter. He's dancing like a person having an epileptic fit. "Flawless." He holds a pose - a bottle of Absolut Vodka raised in his hand, the other hand on his hip with a 'seductive' pose.

Sweet baby Jesus, this boy needs help.

Clark's girlfriend stares at him like he just sprouted penises from his nostrils.

I genuinely feel sorry for her. Having to put up with Clark as a boyfriend would be one torturous task. Oh right, I did have to put up with his at one point.

I had lost Tyler ages ago. Nate had convinced him to 'let loose' for once, since tomorrow was only a half day for 'recuperation' from the game today. Yes, Octavia has half days after games. I've always found it was weird, but I am definitely not complaining.

I've been sipping gingerly on a bottle of Jim Beam, not completely convinced on why people think it tastes so good. I didn't want to be the black sheep not drinking, so I threw all my fucks out the window and decided that tonight I was going to have enough drinks to make me feel like I have nada worries in the world.

Nate and Emily are on the dance floor as suspected, dancing to some techno song I knew none of the lyrics to.

Parties aren't my scene, but I sure as hell am making the most of it.

I gulp down a mouthful of Jim, fighting through the crowd of Octavia students while balancing the bottle over my head. Since I'd never gone all guns blazing with alcohol before, I was feeling the drink a lot more than a seasoned drinker would.

I was just about to walk up to Eli, when I saw Tyler walk down the stairs of the house.

However, he wasn't alone.

Austin trails behind him, both of their arms full of ... door knobs. Tell me, why does my boyfriend and brother have door knobs?

Austin laughs at something Tyler says, stumbling down the steps with a bleary look on his face. Austin is drunk off his face and Tyler isn't much better.

"NOVANBAH," Austin screeches, running towards me with the door knobs cluttering in his arms. "You me favourite," he giggles, "Doorknob."

Drunk. My brother is drunk. My fifteen year old brother is so intoxicated he cannot even pronunciation my name wrong, let alone remember his.

"Austin," I say his name calmly, "Why are you drunk."

"I ain't no drunk," he furrows his eyebrows, "What's that?"

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. "You need to go home," I curse under my breathe, "Mom is going to kill us if she found you were drinking."

Austin shrugs. Tyler comes up beside him, nudging his shoulder making him tumble over with a loud giggle. Austin is a giggle-y drunk - fabulous. Definitely going to be able to hide that from mom.

"We got door knobs," Tyler says proudly, puffing his chest out. He looks so proud to have stolen ALL the doorknobs out of Clark's house. "Help me hide them."

I want to say no, but then I remember that Clark is a pain in the ass and deserved a good prank back. "Ah, fuck it," I shrug it off, "Where's the best hiding spot?"

"He is never going to find them here," Tyler stumbles over a box on the floor, shoving all the white and gold doorknobs on the floor in a pile.

I giggle, feeling the effects of the alcohol all at once. Austin dared me to drink he rest of the bottle in one go, and I sure as hell wasn't going to back down from a good dare.

"My doorknobs bring all the boys to the yard," I sing as Tyler, Austin and I climb the basement stairs to get back into where the party is in full swing. "BAHAHAHAHAH," I laugh as Tyler trips. "Wait. Guess where we are?" I ask Tyler.

"Where?" He whispers dramatically.

"The bae - sment," I burst out laughing, letting out a few snorts for good measure. "Oh Jesus, I'm hilarious."

"Oh look," I point to a bunch of kids on Clark's expensive couch, holding suspicious bags of sugar. "Sugar! I want some!"

Tyler's eyes widen and he latches onto my arm to stop me from walking over to them. "Noooooooo," he drags it out, "They're getting higher than Charlie Sheen on a Friday night."

"Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

They're snorting coke.

"I'm up for anything," I try to walk over again but Tyler holds be back, "Whaaaat? Leave me alone."

"No," he drags me out of the room and into the kitchen.

Clark is no longer on the table and it isn't as packed as it was before. There are two guys using beer bongs, another drinking straight from the keg while the rest of them mingled awkwardly in the shadows.

Tyler walks to the huge esky filled with drinks, pulling out a bottle of green liquid. He walks back over to me, unscrewing the lid of the clear bottle. "Midori," he confirms my suspicions. "Tastes much better than Jim and Jack."

I grin. Thank god. Jim and Jack are not my friends.

I greedily grab the bottle of him, taking a chug at it. It tastes ... fruity. I don't know, but I like it. The aftertaste is a little shocking, but I just shook my head to get it away.

"Yum," I lick my lips.

Tyler grabs the bottle off me, taking a huge sip of it. He looks like he can handle his alcohol well. Much better than Nate and Clark at least.

He puts the bottle back on the marble kitchen counter, taking a step forwards. He hooks his fingers in my belt loops, pulling me closer and flush up against his rock hard chest.

"Tastes better on your lips though," he whispers as he leans down to press his lips against mine.

As predicted, his lips tastes just like the bottle of Midori. Sweet and fiery.

I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue mingles with mine, while his hands rest on my bare skin where my jumper had ridden up.

I bite his lip, earning a growl from Tyler.

My god that's sexy.

We break for air, Tyler travelling his lips down my neck kissing lightly.

"You were right," I say breathlessly, "It tastes so much better on someone else's lips."

He laughs, nipping at the skin on my neck. I moan lightly at the feel of his teeth grazing my neck, knowing there is going to be a hickey there that I would have to learn to cover.

Otherwise, Clark and Nate are never going to stop calling me 'Tyler's bitch'.

I unwrap my arms from around his neck trailing my hands down his defined back. His muscles tense under my fingers, and I don't stop until I reach it butt.

I squeeze it.

"Told you I would get my butt time."

«&&&&&»

My god this chapter was fun to write.

So, uh, I tried to give a more 'detailed kiss'. I'm sorry but this is the furthest I'm going to go regarding 'saucy' scenes.

I think you know why.

Goals:

150 comments

450 votes

I hope you liked this chapter, and definitely don't forget to vote and comment!

LETS GET MATCHMAKER TO THE FIRST PAGE OF TEEN FICTION PLS PLS PLS

Okay maybe I'm wishing too hard, but oh well. A girl can dream.

Funniest thing you saw someone doing at a party?

What shits going to go down when Nova's mom hears about Austin and her getting drunk?

Where you shocked when you found out Allie was pregnant?

Love you Nuggachos xoxo