Chapter 40 ~ Pack Up

Alice and Jasper had left at the time everyone needed them most. Oriana knew she had the rest of the Cullens to be around but she still felt abandoned. Esme and Carlisle were leaving to London and other places to gather witnesses. Bella and Edward were going to visit their family to make them witnesses. Rosalie and Emmett were gathering nearby vampires to get more people to have testimony that Renesmee is not an immortal child. It was just Oriana who needed to make a decision.

"Oriana?" Carlisle asked.

Oriana turned her head giving Carlisle her attention.

"Would you like to come with me and Esme to meet some of my friends?" He asked.

"Oh, uhm, yea sure." Oriana said getting up off the couch.

"Should I-" Oriana asked pointing to the stairs with her thumbs indicating if she should go and pack her things.

"Yes, if you wouldn't mind." Carlisle said in the nicest way possible.

Oriana sped up the stairs and packed her things.

She came across a picture of her with Alice.

"Alice I miss you so much you don't understand."

She looked back at the stuff she packed and how much it reminded her of Alice and Jasper.

Oriana could feel pain in her body, but this time it wasn't Jane doing it to her. It was the thought of having the people she loved most gone. Victoria, Alice, Jasper.

"I beg you, don't go away forever." Oriana sobbed hugging the picture close to her heart.

After a few minutes she placed the picture in her bag and set off downstairs.

"Ready." She whimpered.

Esme walked over to her with her arms out and gave her a loving hug.

"Thanks Esme." She said hugging her back.

Oriana could see Carlisle smiling in the corner of her eye. He latched the bag closed and said, "we should get going."

"Yea." Oriana said putting her bag in front of her.