Chapter 37 ~ Who's Stronger?

Edward made Bella and Emmett challenge against each other to see who was stronger.

Emmett brought over a huge rock so they could use it as an arm rest.

"VAMPIRE VS NEWBORN!" Oriana narrated.

"3"

"Don't hurt yourself Emmett." Edward advised.

"2"

Alice had her hands clutched and close to her mouth.

"1"

"ARM WRESTLE!" Oriana yelled waving her hand as if she was about to chop wood, giving the signal for them to start.

Emmett started grunting as Bella was beating him.

"C'MON MUSCLES!" Oriana yelled at Emmett.

Emmett was scrunching his nose. He looked worried and surprised as Bella started pulling his hand towards her left.

Bella smashed Emmett's hand into the the rock and a chunk of it fell off.

Everyone started clapping.

"Did you see that?!" Bella asked excitedly.

Oriana rushed over to Emmett, "should I start calling her muscles?" She taunted.

"Oh shut it." Emmett said holding his arm.

Bella started smashing the rock making pieces of it crumble and fall off.

She then noticed a shine of light behind some trees. She sped over to it

"What do you think?" Oriana asked leaning against a tree.

"It's beautiful." Bella replied.

"Maybe, it really gives limits on life though." Oriana crossed her arms.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Nice arm wrestling though." Oriana complimented.

"Thanks," Bella smiled.

"That's the nice part about being a newborn, you're just barely getting your vampire features, yet, you have an advantage with everything because your human blood still lies is your tissues." Oriana informed her.

"Yea, why are you telling me this stuff anyway?" Bella asked.

"Because Emmett used to brag that he was the strongest and he was undefeated. So now he has nothing to brag about." Oriana laughed.

Bella chuckled at it too.