Chapter 2 ~ Lunch

Edward had been spending most of his time with Bella. It was like he was never at the house anymore. With school everyone was out for a couple hours.

"Hey Carlisle," Oriana said to him.

"Yes," Carlisle said putting his book down.

"I think I want to try going to school," She said putting her hands in front of her.

"That's great! You can start tomorrow if you'd like. You can also borrow some of Alice's supplies and some of her old backpacks. I'm sure she won't mind."

"Great! Thanks Carlisle," Oriana said hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Oriana's first day at a normal school.

"Filled with humans," Oriana said as she smelled everything possible.

"Yes, but you'll get used to it," Alice said getting out of the car.

"It's not as bad as it looks or seems. You're better than me at it so it shouldn't be hard," Jasper said to her.

Oriana noticed a particular girl with a headband on. She had light brown hair and was emptying her bag.

Oriana felt like she and her wouldn't get along the best.

"Who's that?" Oriana asked giving them a head gesture pointing to her.

"Jessica Stanley," Alice said to her.

"Had a crush on Edward," Jasper finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch, Oriana followed Jasper and Alice to a table when she noticed Bella sitting with Edward and the girl from earlier. There were also some other people at the table but she didn't know them.

"Let's go sit with them," Alice suggested.

"Do we have to? There's a table over there too." Oriana said clutching her bag.

"No, let's go sit with them. Plus, this will be a great opportunity to make friends and meet new people," Alice said walking towards their table.

"Alright," Oriana said following Alice.

They sat down next to Edward and another girl.

"I've decided to throw a party," Alice said smiling.

"After all, how many times are we going to graduate high school?" Jasper said.

Oriana let out a slight laugh.

"A party? At your place?" The girl next to Oriana said.

"I've never seen your house," Jessica said.

"No one's ever seen their house," one of the boys said.

"Another party Alice?" Edward looked annoyed.

"It'll be fun," Alice said trying to give him that look.

"Yea, that's what you said last time," Bella said.

"I'm not sure if that's- "

"No excuses you're all coming," Alice said cutting off Oriana.

Alice slumped back in her chair.

Jasper turned his head to look at her.

"Hey Angela need some help with those?" Bella asked.

"Yea, sure."

"Ok, we're going to get going, hope you find out what you're going to write for your senior quote," Oriana said smacking her hands on the table gently and picking up her bag.