Chapter 25 ~ Wedding

Bella and Edward's wedding was about to start in a few minutes. Oriana was hanging out with Alice and Jasper. She was meeting new people left and right. Some of Bella's friends came as well.

"It's time!" Alice said taking both Jasper and Oriana by their hands and leading them to their seats.

They all stood up as Charlie walked Bella down the isle. It was beautiful, she was beautiful. Bella's white dress flowed behind her.

Charlie had finished walking Bella down the isle and she was now holding hands with Edward.

Everyone sat down as the minister started talking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to celebrate the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me, I Edward Cullen..." The minister narrated.

"I Edward Cullen,"

"Take you Bella Swan ..."

"Take you Bella Swan..."

"To have and to hold..."

"To have and to hold ..."

They finished the rest of their vows and finally said, "I do~"

Everyone got up and clapped for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few hours after Bella and Edward were officially married. Jasper, Alice, and Oriana were going around asking people what they think of the wedding.

They found Bella's friends over by the wedding cake so they decided to go over and ask them.

"Hey guys," One of Bella's friends said watching them approach.

"Hi guys!" Alice kindly greeted.

"We were just saying how pretty everything is," Jessica told her.

"Awe! Thanks so much, you don't think it's too much?" Alice asked.

"No!" all of Bella's said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The families were about to give their speeches, Emmett was first.

"Excuse me? Is this on? Um, hello?" Emmett kept questioning if the mic was on.

Oriana gave him a hand motion to let him know it was working.

Emmett nodded with a smile, "I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister, Bella I hope you got enough sleep these 18 years, 'cause you won't be getting any more for a while."

Oriana widened her eyes and gave him a slight motion telling him, "not everyone here is an immortal."

Next was Jessica to give her speech.

"Well Bella, was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or 'The Hair' as I call him. Uhh, and then suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though, she's not the captain of the volleyball team." She laughed at the end part.

"Oh geez," Oriana scoffed.

"I'm just kidding I'm just kidding, or the president of the student council." She added.

It was Charlie's turn for his speech.

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because, I'm a cop. I know things, like how to hunt somebody till the end of the earth. I also know how to use a gun." Charlie said.

Alice walked up in stage for her speech.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your version of fashion. Skirt, heels, handbags ..." Alice smiled as she named different clothing options she wanted Bella to try.

"Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep, when you wake you'll see me." Renee sang.

Oriana just nodded her head and kept a straight face.

"I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world. Adding to our lives we will protect and cherish her forever." Esme thanked.

Oriana got up for her speech.

"Bella is an amazing person and so kind-hearted. Edward is quite stubborn but also very compassionate. Bella and Edward are perfect for each other and I am honored to be here today and take part in this celebration for their union." She vocalized.

"It's an extraordinary thing to marry someone you can bury your soul to, who will accept you for who you are. I've been waiting what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am. With Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast, to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough, so let's start with forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost the end of the day and everyone was dancing.

Alice and Jasper were dancing like crazy! It was amazing.

"Whooooo!" Oriana shouted as she watched everyone dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward and Bella were about to drive off to their honeymoon and everyone was gathered around the car.

"Everything's packed and ready to go." Alice informed Bella with Oriana standing beside Alice.

"Cool." Bella replied.

Bella had walked over to go say 'bye' to her father.

"So they're just going to drive off to their honeymoon?" Oriana questioned.

"Yup," Alice replied.

"Pretty much," Jasper said talking at the same time as Alice.

Bella opened the car door and got inside.

Everyone waved goodbye and they were off.