Chapter 6 ~ History

"Ancient Humans or Modern Day Vampires?"

The description didn't seem that delightful either.

"In this lesson you will learn about ancient humans or what scientists call, vampires..."

Oriana took a large gulp.

{Out of every lesson...}

The teacher started his teaching.

He read the text aloud to the whole class.

"Blood sucking ... ruthless ... evil ... ominous ...frightening ... vampires."

Oriana scanned through the text.

{Most of this is just false information!?}

Or so she thought.

She turned to the next page and there were vampires sucking the blood of humans left and right.
Then, she noticed 3 particular vampires. They were blurry in the photo but they reminded Oriana of a certain 3. Normal vampires wouldn't have a group that big and just feast on innocent humans. Except one group.

The Volturi.

There was also a human in pain about to fall towards the ground.

"That human right there was dying of blood shortages," The teacher claimed.

Oriana knew very well the human wasn't dying from blood shortages.

It was a certain blonde vampire he was dying from.

Jane.

"All these humans suffered from the bloodsucking vampires." The history teacher said zooming in on all the humans.

Oriana sat there quietly. She hadn't moved much since the beginning of class. All she could think about were the vampire in the photo. They were obviously the Volturi. Jane was the one sending the pain, and the humans felt it.

"I want all of you to bring your books home and reread over the pages," he exclaimed as the bell rang.