Kheenche mujhe koi dore.....teri ore......

Sunaina was standing there feeling really insulted and humiliated...her friends Charu and Mitali were standing next to her...adding fuel to the already burning fire....

Charu: Yrr....Sunu.....Sameer ko aise nii krna chahiye tha....

Mitali: Exactly babe....how can he call u time-pass in front of everyone.....

Charu: Exactly...usne hi sabke saamne tumhara proposal accept kia tha...aur aaj?

Mitali: Aaj usne us new girl k liye...tumhe hurt kr dia.....how can he do this to you?

Sunaina was already very angry on Sameer....and held Naina responsible for everything that happened......and now adding on to it, her friends words worked as pepper on her wounds...

Sunaina: Just shut up....Aaj tk kisi ki himmat nii hui ki Sunaina Kapoor ki insult krne ki....They both are gonna pay for this.....Ye insult us new comer ko bahot bhaari padegi....Aur Sameer Maheshwari ko b....They both are gonna pay really hard for this one.....

Sunaina looked in that direction with lots of hatred in her eyes...and then stomping her feet...left from there...followed by her so-called friends......But someone else was also burning in the same fire...and was determined to avenge Sunaina's insult.........

Naina came back to her room and cried hugging her pillow......She buried her head in her pillow and cried her heart out.....Just few months ago, she lost her parents....and today a random girl is questioning their upbringing......and that too without any mistake of hers...she was just standing there, and they were the ones who were in an inappropriate condition.....she wasn't the one to be blamed...and not her parents either......She kept crying and remembering her parents, just then the girls came inside.....

Preeti and Swati kept sitting next to her and Avi too sat beside her...

Preeti: Naina...please chup ho jaa naa.....kitna royegi.....

Swati: Mera to mann krra h us ldki ka muh Tod du Jake....

Avi: Usse kuchh nii hoga.....Sunaina aisi hi h....

Preeti: (angrily) Aur tumhaare dost ko wahi mili thi poori duniya Mei gf banane k liye?

Swati: Aur nii to kya? Khud b itna sadu h...aur gf b aisi hi mili h use.....

Avi: Nii yrr....actually Sameer aisa ek reason ki wajah se h.....nii to apne friends p jaan chhidakta h.....aur vo Sunaina se koi pyaar vyaar nii krta.....Vo to bs...

Preeti: To kya us corner Mei uske saath bhajan krra tha? 

Avi: (whispering to Swapree) Yrr...abhi ye sb chhodo naa......pehle Naina ko chup karayein?

Preeti: Yrr...Naina ko kya bolu ab mai? Us Sunaina ne Tauji Taiji ko beech Mei laya h...abhi kuchh mahine pehle hi to.....

Preeti stopped abruptly...and Avi understood...Sid told her about Naina's parents after Sameer left with Sunaina and Naina was standing in the queue for the food....The girls kept caressing her back...and Naina didn't realize when she fell asleep while crying.....The girls too departed to their beds, when they found her sound asleep.......

Naina woke up in the middle of the night because of a horrifying nightmare....She sat up on her bed, breathing heavily......She looked around and all the other three, seemed to be in a deep slumber......She got up to have glass of water.....and after having water, she moved towards the attached balcony of her room....

The nights at hilly areas are comparatively cooler.....And being the end of March, it was quite cold...Naina stood there looking towards the sky...trying to find her parents amongst the cluster of stars.......But today even they were not visible in the clouded sky, she was about to turn and go back to her room...when she saw a shadow at a distant...seemed like someone is as lonely as her....but due to the darkness surrounding that area, she couldn't see the face of the person......She sighed and went back to her room.....and tried to sleep....and after lot of tossing and turning on the bed, she was finally able to sleep.......