Growing bonds.....

Naina, Swati were busy arranging their stuffs in the wardrobe...Whereas Preeti was busy dancing and singing....She was the happiest amongst all.....

Preeti: Haaye...azaadi.....yrr kitna achha hua naa jo hum yahan aa gaye...Mtlb taiji aur tauji k taanon se dur....Kitna maza aayega...aur kya pata mujhe mera Ranbir Kapoor yahin mil jaaye.....

Swati: Haan aur mera Denzel Washington....Haaye...

Naina: Tum dono naa chup hi raho....Humein paanch saal yahan rehna h.....Aur hum yahan padhne aaye hain....India's next superstar dhoondhne nii....Aur naa hi Swati aur Preeti ka swayamvar khelne......

Preeti looked at her boring sister and then clearing her throat, tried to speak in a bit heavier voice.....

Preeti: Ahem...ahem...(heavy voice) Naina...Bigg Boss chahte hain...ki aap apni life enjoy krein aur apni behnon ko b krne dein....

Naina laughed at her crazy sister's drama and Swati and  Preeti were laughing really loudly....and suddenly, Naina ran behind them with a pillow...Soon it turned into a pillow fight amongst the girls.....Just then the door of the room opened and there stood a tall girl...she was slim and had a glow on her face....The girl kept looking at them with amazed expressions....whereas Swapreena stood rooted at their place....The girl was the first one, to break the silence.....

Girl: Ummm...Hii?

Swapreena came out of their zone, and Naina was the first one to initiate the conversation.....

Naina: Umm..hii...sorry about the mess...

Girl: Its ok...no problem? Umm...new roommates?

Naina: Yeah...and you already live here right?

Girl: Yeah..warden ne bataya tha ki aaj three new roommates aa re hain...By the way..Hi..I'm Avneet.....Avneet Kaur......

Naina: Hi..I'm Naina Aggarwal....Aur ye Preeti h....Meri behen...aur Ye Swati...meri best friend cum sister......

Preeti: Hi..

Swati: Hi.....

Avneet: Hi girls....Waise konsi class Mei ho tum sb?

Naina: 11th A..

Avneet: Teeno?

Naina: Haan...and you?

Avneet: 12th B....

Preeti: Ohh mtlb senior?

Avneet: Exactly...But you guys can call me by my name.....

Swati: Thanks...Waise sorry...hum abhi sb saaf kr dete hain....

Avneet: Are its ok...don't stress......Abhi dinner k liye chalte hain....its 8....and dinner hall closes at 9 pm....

Naina: Um...okk....Thanks for telling us....

Avneet: Are its ok...itna formal hone ki zaroorat nii h...waise hum roommates hain...aur tum teen pehle se hi dost ho...mujhse b dosti kr lo yrr...warna mai akeli pad jaungi....(dramatically)

Preeti: Hahahhahaha aisa nii hoga....humaare rehte koi akela nii rehta....

Avneet: So friends?

All the three girls looked at each other...and Avneet felt a little bad and was about to take her hand back, which was held out at Preeti....But just then Preeti jumped and took her in a bone crushing hug.....

Preeti: Friends gale milte hain....

After initial reluctance, Avneet too hugged her back......She was really happy to find girls to hang out with.....as she only had Samundit and Sid in her closed friends circle....And she already hated Sunaina.....All the girls had a group hug and then went out to the dining room....after closing the door behind them....