A new challenge

Naina was taken by surprise with this sudden kiss....but neither she stopped him, nor moved away. She was enjoying the way he was kissing her gently, yet passionately.....She didn't know how to react, as it was her first kiss ever...so she let Sameer take the lead and let him whatever he wanted to...With every passing moment, all her fears, all her tensions and apprehensions were easing out. 

Sameer loved the feel of her soft lips against his parched ones....it felt like his thirst has been satiated.....He felt so contended and peaceful....He wanted to kiss her for so long....Ever since he had started to develop feelings for her, he just wanted to kiss her...he had kept himself in check for so long, that now, when she was so close to him, he cannot hold himself back anymore.....His hormones were going completely haywire.....He pulled her closer, and Naina out of reflex held his shoulder with one hand and with her other hand she held his nape......And her this action did nothing, but just fueled his desires.....His hands started to move on her back fervently...which sent shiver down her chills.....

After a long time, they both separated....Sameer look at Naina's face, which was totally flushed...her eyes were still downcast...he was sure that she wasn't angry, by the way she was reacting to his touches....Without saying a word, he just pulled her more close and took her in his comforting arms.....And Naina immediately relaxed in his soothing embrace.......They both sat there quietly for a few moments....when Sameer started speaking in a low voice...

Sameer: Naina....I won't lie...I've always felt something pulling me towards you since the first time we collided.....But I had no idea ki what was happening...and this confusion was just increasing my frustration...isiliye mai Sunaina ko.....

Just as this name left from his mouth..he felt her grip tighten against his abdomen......He sighed, and pulled her closer, if it was even possible.....and continued...

Sameer: Tumhe pata h jb us din tum baarish mei bheeg rii thi, I just wanted to pull you in my arms and kiss you senselessly....I know us time p this thought wasn't appropriate, but I just couldn't help it.....I had reprimanded myself so badly for this.....But I couldn't just control myself..aur jb tumhe fever aaya....laga jaise meri jaan hi atak gyi h....Bahot darr gaya tha mai.....I can never loose you...I just can't....Aur aaj socha tha ki tumhe kahin leke jaunga...bahar...just you and me...but vo..Mrs. Somani ki wajah se...

He flinched in anger..his eyes again turning red in utmost anger and hatred....And sensing his uneasiness....she just shifted a bit and placed a kiss on his heart, and her this gesture seeped a sense of warmth in his heart immediately.....And he again pulled her to himself.....and they both sat there in silence...which was really soothing to both their souls.....And then later, reluctantly bade each other good night and left for their rooms....

Days were passing on very peacefully....But nowadays, Sameer was keeping a bit more busy....Since the annual inter school sports were approaching and as usual Sameer wanted to win both basketball and cricket.....And also Sidmundit were also woking really hard...Though everyone knew, that these four boys have secured their position in the teams.....but they didn't wanted to risk it...But they were unaware of the coming challenges towards them....

While the boys were busy in sports, the girls too were busy in preparing for cultural and sports competitions...Naina was ready to participate in dance, while Swati and Preeti were giving trials for basketball teams....and Avi was preparing for inter school chess competition.....And all the eight decided to participate in the fashion show in pairs...which was to be held on the last day before prize distribution and also the best pair would be awarded.....

St. Stephen's was selected this year to organize the inter school Sports and cultural Event for the year, which occurs over the span of 1 week every year...in which 5 top boarding schools of the region participate for various competitions.....St. Stephen's have been the winner in basketball and cricket for consecutively two years now...Sameer being the captain had made sure to win the matches.....And this being his last year in school, he wanted to win and leave his mark.....Though he wasn't that great in studies, but he was definitely the best sportsman St. Stephen's had seen in years.....Well this wan't the only reason....he had been compared to his step-brother Rohan every now and then since childhood...and this aggression and anger which was built up over the span of so many years...he had directed it towards his game.......which had helped him evolve as the best captain for both basketball and cricket teams......