Zara si dil mei de jagah tu.......

Naina kept looking ahead in a daze...she didn't even realize when Sameer came and stood in front of her.......

Sameer had went to his rooms after having dinner.....Naina's weird behavior had left him speechless....the way she was arguing with him...her cute faces....everything she did, made her different......In this past one month, he had seen different versions of her....quiet, smiling, crying, scared......and in these past few days, he had seen an overall new version of her....her kiddish version......the way she threw tantrums in the past few days...he had fallen more for her.....Wait what? No..no...he can't do that...he can never fall in love...and at least not so soon........The battle again started between his heart and mind.....and the best way to distract his mind is music......His Nanu had gifted him a guitar on his 12th birthday.......and surprisingly, Sameer had instantly loved it....whenever he played guitar, he felt a sense of peace and happiness.......

He went to his favorite place, garden and sat there on a bench and was singing....his eyes were closed, and his heart was engulfed with a soothing feeling.....when he ended the song, he felt someone standing there...he turned a saw a figure in one of the balconies, he looked closely and found Naina standing there.......she looked breathtakingly beautiful.......her open hair, were flying in the air........the moonlight falling on her face, making her looking more beautiful and serene.....but in the next moment....he got worried, seeing her without any woolens or any shawl.....She had just suffered from fever and today also had an asthma attack....He got really angry on her carelessness....

Sameer: Ye ldki b naa...smjh mei hi nii aati h......Koi itna careless kaise ho skta h....Khair mujhe kya? Jo chahe kare......it's her life afterall....aur mai to iske liye waise b bura hi hu naa......

He was about to go away from there, but his heart was not ready to leave her alone in this condition....He sighed, and walked towards her....but she didn't notice him....she kept looking in the same direction, where he was some time back, with a blissful smile on her face.....

Sameer: (murmuring to himself) Kahin sach mei to dawai ka asar iske dimaag p nii ho gaya? Aaj kuchh zada hi ajeeb behave krri h......

He waved his hand in front of her eyes, but she didn't respond....then he tried calling her name slowly....

Sameer: Naina....

Still no response...he again called her name a little louder than before, but still keeping his voice a little low...

Sameer: Naina....

And still she was standing like a statue there.....little did he know, she was having a beautiful dream....with him.....now more than confused, he was getting angry...he held her shoulder a bit roughly and shook her calling her name loudly...

Sameer: Naina...

And Naina came out of her Sameer land.....

Naina: Hn..haan....kya...kya hua?

Sameer: Vo to tum bataogi naa...kahin pagan wagal to nii ho gyi ho? Kbse bina baat k smile kiye jaa rii ho..Dr k paas chalein?

Naina: (in mind) Ab kaise bataun tumhe.....ki kya dekh rii thi mai...aur kyu muskura rii thi.....agar abhi bata dia to tum pakka gusse mei yahan se chale jaoge....and I don't wanna loose you Sameer...bahot mushkil se tum aaye ho meri life mei.....I can't let you go.....At this point, I can't tell you that how much I love you......

She was again lost in her thoughts, when Sameer snapped his fingers in front of her..and she came to of her thoughts...

Sameer: Stop zoning out...What's wrong with you?

Naina: (lost in him) Everything....

Sameer: What?

Naina: I mean..no..nothing,...just vo itne din se kamre mei band hu naa..is...isiliye...thoda suffocation ho raa tha......tu...tum yahan kaise?