Dil Tujhko Chahe Bepanah...

Naina didn't know what to say or how to react....She and Sameer never had a chance to speak to each other about their past and family....Whatever they knew was through their friends....But one thing she knew, and that was that she couldn't see her Sameer in such a vulnerable state.....She pulled back a little from the hug, but Sameer kept holding her from her shoulders...He didn't wanted to leave her at all.....

Naina looked in to his eyes, and going up on her toes, she lightly kissed his forehead and Sameer closed his eyes feeling pure bliss....He could feel himself calm down a bit...

Naina: Tumhaare maathe p ye lakeerein nii achhi lgti mujhe.....I just love the calm at your face, which is their whenever you hold me close....

She further came down and kissed both his eyes one by one....and spoke lovingly....

Naina: Tumhaari aankhon Mei aansu nii...bas mere liye pyaar dekhna psnd h mujhe.....

She further went down, and kissed him on his nose.....

Naina: Aur is naak p gussa bahot achha lgta h..

Saying this Naina chuckled and Sameer frowned at her.....Then she kissed both his cheeks one by one....

Naina: Aur jb tum muh phula lete ho naa...to ek dum chhote se aur cute se bachche lgte ho...Aur mann krta h ki.....

He moved his hands from her shoulders to her waist and pulled her close....

Sameer: Kya mann krta h?

Naina: Ki tumhaare gaal zor se kheench lu..

And saying this she pulled his cheeks and started laughing...while he looked at her with a frowned face and then laughed with her after sometime...And again took her in a hug....And she was glad finally seeing him calm down...

Naina:  I love you Sameer....Please kabhi aise upset mt hona....

Sameer: I love you too baby....

They both stood there for some more time and then went out to their friends and on Naina's insistence....he told them everything....

Flashback..

Sameer woke up very early in the morning....well he'd hardly slept last night...he wanted to spend time with Naina in alone...but he couldn't do that...

Sameer: Aaj mai poora din Naina k saath spend krunga....But abhi to bas 6 bje hain...vo uthi b nii hogi..kya kru? Umm...Haan jogging krke aata hu...School ka gate to khul hi gaya hoga....

Just then Sid came out of the washroom all ready for the gym...

Sid: Bhai..khud se kyu baat krra h?

Sameer: Nii soch raa tha ki jogging krke aau....

Sid: Ohh...Gym chal naa? Pandit and I are heading there only.....

Sameer: Nii yrr, will go out...See the weather is also amazing....

Sid: Yeah right...But agar maine jogging bola, to you know Pandit...

Sameer: Yeah he'll go and sleep again...

Both of them laughed....

Sid: Haan and can't take that risk for now...Cricket team k selections hone waale hain..

Sameer: Correct and also Basketball..

Sid: But bro even this time you will be the captain of both the teams..

Sameer: Hahahaha...yeah will see....chal mai jata hu nii to aane mei late ho jayega...

Sid: Haan haan fir Naina se b to milna h..hai naa?