Sirf labon se nahi ab to poore badan se hnsti hu.....

Sameer and Piyu kept hiding behind the pillar and came out only after they saw Naina going back inside the room.....Once assured that she's not coming out again, Sameer turned towards the little naughty girl, with hands on his waist...who kept giving him mischievous smile...

Sameer: Oye Chhotu badmaash...vo chocolate to maine tume di thi naa? Fir Naina ko kyu di?

Piyu: Aapne apna face kabhi mirror Mei dekha h?

Sameer: Kya? How is this relevant to my question?

Piyu: Are batao naa....

Sameer: Haan roz....kyu?

Piyu: Haan...to jb aapne mujhe vo chocolate di thi naa aapka face dekhna chahiye tha aapko....mujhe pata h aap vo chocolate didi k liye laaye the.....h naa?

Saying this Piyu started laughing loudly....whereas, Sameer scratched the back of his head.....Was he so visible, that even a kid can understand him.....What was wrong with him? Why is he getting attracted towards this girl? What if she too is like the others? His mother? Sunaina? All these women......had only ditched him..they were mean...behind money....they never cared about him..his feelings...his needs.....But what if she's different? What if she's like his Nani? Avi? These were the only two women, who never deceived him...never cheated him....He still remembered, how for his Nani, he was the centre of her universe....that old lady did everything she could do to make little Sameer smile...but she too left him and his Nanu alone...and then Avi..she was younger to Sameer...in fact they all were....he started his education one year late, as he had missed on one year due to his father'd demise.....Avi was like a younger sister to him..and at times scolded him like a mother...and he never felt bad about it...she was the only one whom he had allowed to show rights on him....And now Naina....she was definitely something...she was affecting him too much.....and he couldn't resist the pull, even if he wanted to.....He shrugged his head and patting the little girl's head...he went back to the canteen.....

Just when he reached, his friends started pouring him with all the questions....

Munna: Are kahan chala gaya tha?

Avi: Haan hum kbse tujhe dhoondh re hain...

pandit: Haan...kuchh to bata k jana chahiye naa.... 

Sameer: Abb...vo..mai...yahin tha...kkk...kahan jaunga?

Sameer was never the one to stutter....he never cared if his words are hurting someone or anything...he would be direct and also blunt.....but he had been acting weird lately.....And before they could ponder more on the situation or ask him anything....A boy came there....who basically served at one of the food counters.....

Boy: Sir ye aapka meal card...vo sandwiches aur chocolate k payment k baad aap wahin counter p hi bhool gye the.....

Sameer slapped his forehead in annoyance...and took his card from that boy gritting his teeth...he got scared of Sameer's anger and left from there hurriedly.....Sameer looked at his friends and clearing his throat continued...

Sameer: Ahem..vo maine aaj sandwiches hi khayee...vo bahar khuli hawa mei gaya tha.....

They all knew him way too well to know that he's lying...whereas Swapree were just silent spectators of all this.....Sidmundit and Avi just nodded their heads at him, and Sameer breathed in relief.....Later they all went to their rooms after bidding each other good night....

The girls came back with a food packet for Naina...but they found her enjoying sandwiches and also found a big chocolate bar that was kept next to her....she was busy reading a novel.....and didn't notice their curious gazes on her....Naina felt someone's presence and lifted her eyes to see her friends standing in front of her...without observing their expressions.....she asked..