The backdrop.....

Here's the first part......

Naina:

Rakesh Aggarwal hasn't been that great with studies, but had a great business acumen......He had two brothers, Naresh Aggarwal, who was elder to him....And Anand Aggarwal, who is younger to him....All three brothers had really variating and different personalities....Naresh, who was really cunning and sharp minded was a lawyer by profession. Even in this era, he had age old beliefs and in the name of family traditions, he had always manipulated everyone.......On the other hand, Rakesh, he did not agree with his elder brother, but still, did not go against him either...and due to the consistent manipulation of his elder brother and his wife, the frustration built up in him...and he became very irritable and short tempered.....And at last, Anand, he had a very progressive thinking....He is a CA. Unlike his elder brothers, He's very calm and composed.....he never raised his voice on any of them....And always wished for things to get better.....

Naresh was married to Beena...she was not very educated and belonged to their ancestral village..and just like her husband, had a orthodox thinking...She was married at a very early age and Rakesh and Anand were really young back then...She didn't have any child of her own for years....and then after 20 years of her marriage, Been was blessed with son, named Pralay.......Whereas, Rakesh married Rama, his college friend....That was the first time, Rakesh stood up against his elder brother and Bhabhi......

Rakesh met Rama in college. She belonged to a well to do family....and Rakesh fell for her soft and caring nature......He felt that only Rama was the one, who understood the helplessness, behind his rude and tempered nature...and she even changed him to a great extent and helped him become a better person.....Hence, he decided to marry her, even if he had to go against his own brother...He knew Anand would always support him...but was also sure of Naresh and Beena's reaction to it....And as expected, they created a huge scene, saying that Rakesh is marrying Rama for her father's wealth as he cannot ever succeed in life by himself.....though he felt really bad....still he did not give up on his love and finally they got married and to support himself and his wife, he started working in a private firm as a clerk.......But Rama, she had a really tough time...firstly convincing her parents, who disowned her later.....and then after marriage, Beena left no stone unturned to torture her and humiliate her.....Rama hid everything from Rakesh, as she did not want him to leave his family...as she's already lost hers.....

Anand was married to a simple and sweet, small town girl Bela....she was really naive and always listened to everyone......In the beginning, she was easily influenced by Beena, but later with time, realized the pain Rama goes through everyday, just to keep the family together.....And supported Rama, though not directly.....she used to inform her husband, of all the mistreatment Rama bears, in the hands of the so-called elders of the family......One day, with lot of courage, Anand told everything to his brother, and giving him some money, asked him to leave the house with Rama....for the sake of his love and also the child she's carrying....Rakesh was shocked, as he didn't know that Rama was pregnant.....but still for the time being, he had to leave the house...for everyone's sake.....And on Rama's insistence he didn't fight with anyone, and left quietly....

Rakesh and Rama started living in a separate rented flat...with the money given by Anand and some of his own savings, he started a small business along with his job.....they did have a difficult time in beginning, but Rama was happy....and that was what mattered more, given her current situation......And then after nine months came the sole reason of their happiness...Naina.....She was named so, because of her beautiful eyes.....which she got from her mother....With Naina, came lots of happiness and success for the couple....in next few years, Rakesh became a huge industrialist.....he had set his foot in various sectors and was really successful...he appointed Anand as his CA, who became a high profile CA...handling the business for two most famous companies....Aggarwal's and Maheshwari's.......