Chapter Twenty

Edward almost dropped his phone when he heard James telling him that Billy was working for the monster who had nearly destroyed his Bella. Fuck, this was bad and the information would cause Bella more pain. He never wanted to keep anything from her, but this motherfucker would not ruin her wedding day. He will tell her tomorrow.

"James, track where he has hidden the money. Was there anything else you dug up on him?"

James let out a chuckle before telling Edward the next piece of information. "Billy has over a hundred unpaid parking tickets. I put a call to a friend I have in the precinct and they are getting a bench warrant for his arrest. Is there a particular place or time you want them to execute the warrant?"

It didn't take Edward but a few seconds to think of the perfect time for Billy to be arrested. "He will be at the gentlemen's club party this afternoon at my home. The who's who of Boston society will be there and Billy will put on his best face for them."

"Damn, Edward, you are evil. I would love to see the asshole's face," James said.

"Then come to the party," Edward said, then an evil thought came to him. "And bring your husband, because we know he will love seeing Billy's downfall."

"Are you sure?" James asked. He knew his husband, Jacob, would love to see Billy Black arrested. Billy had broken Jacob's heart when he came out ten years ago. He disowned Jacob and cut off all his funds. At the lowest point in his life, he met the love of life and never tried to patch things up with his father.

"Yeah, we are only drinking and smoking cigars."

"And arresting your attorney," James said with a hardy chuckle.

"Yeah. We hadn't planned a floor show, so this will be perfect."

"Alright, we'll be there. I will let you know what I found out about the other guy. I am going through the video feed now."

"Keep me up to date on that situation. I am away for a few hours, but will be back in time for the party," he advised. "See you in a few hours."

"Did you find something on Billy?" Bella asked.

"We did. The fucker has a pile of unpaid parking tickets. James is calling in a favor and a bench warrant is being issued for his arrest. He also has stolen millions of dollars from me."

"Millions?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I am not worried about that right now. I want to take Billy apart piece by piece. Yesterday there was physical abuse to his face, today he will lose face in front of all those who he likes to impress."

"So, they are going to arrest him at the party today?" Bella asked, shocked by the news. Then a thought hit her. "You are going to have to find another attorney."

"Sweetheart, I have a long list of attorneys who would love to take over my business. I've lost count of the lunch or dinner meetings to sway me away from Billy. But I don't want to think about him right now. We need to talk about our beautiful future together," he said, before leaning in and capturing her lips into a kiss. He couldn't believe that he was going to have her forever.

"I can't believe we are doing this," she said, breathless from their kiss.

"Me, either, but it feels so right."

This had to be a dream. She was getting married to a man who loved her above everything else in the world and on top of that, he was her Dominant. He had repaired her broken trust and showed her how fulfilling it was to give herself completely to her Dominant. She looked over and saw Edward typing away on his phone with a smile. "What are you up to?"