Chapter Seven

The next morning, Bella woke up with an arm draped over her and a large hand cupped around her breast. She couldn't help but smile over the fact. Edward Cullen was most definitely a boob man and God, he knew how to handle them. She never climaxed with someone playing with her breasts or nipples before. However, she had orgasmed so hard last night that she saw stars. Even now, she was getting aroused just by having his long fingers wrapped around her throbbing full globes.

"Fuck," she moaned, shifting her legs to gain some friction.

Edward had been awake for a while. He was enjoying cuddling up against Bella's hot, smooth body, his hand cupping her full breast. This was a first for him, a virgin, so to speak. None of his other submissives ever slept in his bed, and he never slept in theirs. The contract that he had with each of his submissives clearly stated that fact. Sleeping together was a very intimate act and up to this point, he had just had a part-time contractual Dominant/submissive relationship. He respected and cared for them, but he never felt the emotional connection he had for Bella. She started wiggling her ass, causing his morning wood to become even harder. Hell, he didn't think that was even possible. Yet around her, he was always in a state of arousal.

Taking the hand that was cupping her breast, he brought it up and with two fingers; he rolled and pinched her nipples, causing them to form stiff peaks.

"Yesss," Bella groaned, shifting her ass once again against Edward's cock. Fuck, she wanted him inside of her, filling up as no one else ever had.

"Tell me, what do you want?" he whispered against her neck as he nibbled the soft skin there and on her shoulder.

"Your cock," she mewled.

Edward rolled her over, spread her legs, and positioned himself at her hot, slick entrance. He needed to see her face as he entered her tight pussy. He guided himself slowly, inch by incredible inch, inside her, never once taking his eyes from her deep, soulful pools. His heart was bursting with emotions he could not comprehend. "You feel so fucking fantastic."

"Please, Edward, I need you to move," Bella muttered, relishing how he filled her so completely.

Pulling back at a painfully slow pace until he had almost completely withdrawn, he left the tip of his massive head just inside her quivering lips. Painstakingly slow, he moved forward until Bella arched her hips in unspeakable ecstasy, causing him to surge forward. The sensations were too much, and he knew he couldn't go slow anymore. Taking his hand, he grasped underneath her knee, pulling it up, causing him to be able to sink even deeper. Her pussy wrapped so perfectly around his cock. "Play with your nipples," he commanded, as he began pounding into her in a fierce paroxysm.

As Bella did what was told to her, she pulled on her sensitive nubs, causing a wave of pleasure to flow right into her aching pussy. She could no longer hold back the sensations. She was on the cusp of her climax. "I am about to come," she announced, her voice husky with want.

Edward was about to come as well. He slammed into her over and over again, until Bella's orgasm exploded around his cock. As her muscles clenched around his dick, her pussy sent him over the edge, shattering his release. Stream after stream of hot cum spilled deep into her womb.

"EDWARD!" Bella screamed, as the tidal wave of enormous power rocked through her body. She would never tire of this feeling, craving it like an addict to drugs, and Edward Cullen was her drug.

As the last shudder of his release faded, he leaned down and captured her lips in an all-consuming kiss, pouring into it the overwhelming, yet foreign emotions. m. He only pulled back when his lungs demanded air. "Damn, I think you're trying to kill this old man," he said with a smirk.