Chapter Fifteen

Cloudless skies and warm breeze welcomed the guests to the Yacht Party when they arrived at the dock. Emmet took Rose's hand and led her to the back of one yacht. She gasped when she saw the name. He had named it after her. Today's trip was the maiden voyage of the PrimaRose and before they boarded, Rose had the privilege of christening the vessel with a bottle of champagne.

After the christening, Rose broke out her list and explained who was riding on which yacht. There were forty-five guests who were coming out for the trip. On PrimaRose, Rose had Leah and Tia, so she could monitor them. Carlisle and Esme, the cousins from Florida, and high school friends of Emmett's. The rest of the guests were on Tied-Up. Bella couldn't help but giggle when she heard Leah and Tia complain because they were not on Edward's boat. However, Bella didn't hear what Rose whispered to them. Because once she stepped away, Leah and Tia looked like someone had taken their favorite toy away.

After brooding, Emmett and Edward gave their guests a tour of the vessel, while the captains set them off. The plan was to travel fifty miles from shore, stop, allow the guests to swim and enjoy time on the ocean. A late lunch would be served and the yachts would return to shore by seven. Several hours later, they arrived at the spot they were going to stop and the deckhands served the lunch on both yachts. After lunch, Edward took Bella to the second-level deck, where they made themselves comfortable.

"How much is a yacht?" Bella asked, laying on one of the deck chairs beside Edward with a fruity mixed drink in her hand. She had never been on a boat and was apprehensive when they first arrived. However, it all changed once they were away from the dock. The cool salt breeze brushed across her skin as the yacht cut through the water. As the shore faded out of sight, the blue ocean calmed Bella's soul.

Reaching out, Edward took her hand. "It all depends on how big and how many bells and whistles you want."

Breaking out into an evil smirk, Bella winked at Edward. "I noticed yours is bigger than Emmett's."

Bounding to his feet before he launched himself on top of her, causing her to break out into laughter. "You better believe I'm bigger than my brother," he said, grinding his hard cock against her cloth-covered pussy. "In all things. I spent nine figures for this yacht."

"Nine?" Bella gasped. She could tell Edward was rich, but she had no clue he was that rich.

"Yeah. Emmett's only cost him eight figures," he advised. "So you see, mine is bigger."

Snaking her hand down between them, she rubbed his swollen cock, causing him to moan. "Well, since I have never seen or felt Emmett's cock, I will just have to take your word for it."

Closing his eyes, Edward tried to calm down from the euphoric feeling of having Bella's hand rubbing his cock. No other woman had made him feel this way. With each passing minute, he knew there was no way he could let her leave him at the end of the two weeks. Nuzzling his nose up her neck until he reached her ear. "You better stop or I am going to come in my pants, which I haven't done since I was a thirteen-year-old boy."

Bella wondered what a thirteen-year-old Edward looked like and who he had imagined making him come. "So, who was the one you dreamed of, a next-door neighbor, a babysitter, your teacher by chance?"

"Fuck, I can't remember. However, it doesn't matter now, because for the moment I laid eyes on you, I only dream of you. As soon as I drift off to sleep, you are the only one I see." He needed to taste her, so he leaned in, and just their lips were just about to meet, a voice stopped them.

"Mr. Cullen, Sir," Seth said.

Edward climbed off Bella and stood. "Yes, Seth."

"I hate to disturb you, but there is an issue I need to discuss with you that can't wait."