- 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

❏ 4 | four◌ jett crashes home ◌

4 | four
jett crashes home

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

THE ICY WINDS BIT INTO JETTS CHEEKS, THE STINGING NUMBNESS WELCOMED AFTER THE DAY SHE JUST HAD. The group of four were stood in the back of the chariot, Annabeth up front fiddling with the bronze navigation device while Butch manned the reigns. Tensions were high and although there were no words said it was clear that Annabeth didn't trust Jason and the three newer demigods didn't trust her. It was a mess.

Jett was freezing her ass off, her only sense of heat coming from a certain elvish boy that was hovering nearby. If she wasn't so cold she would've been suspicious on how he radiated such intense heat but instead she marched her way over and wrapped her tall frame around him, hunching over to tuck her face into his neck. He smelled of smoke and rain- total opposites but Jett felt herself sinking into the smell and letting her body relax. While she was too busy (creepily) smelling him, Leo's face had gone a bright red and if you looked close enough you could see the smoke pouring out of his ears.

"This is so cool!" Leo spit a pegasus feather out of his mouth. "Where are we going?"

"A safe place." Annabeth said. Jett untucked herself from Leo's neck and walked up alongside the stormy eyed blonde. "The only safe place for people like us- Camp Half-Blood."

"Half-blood?" Pipers ears turned red and she shot daggers towards the two. "Is that some kind of racist bad joke? I'm not laughing." Jett lightly laughed. "Of course not Piper, it means that-" She was interrupted by Jason.

"She means we're demigods." Jason said, staring off into the horizon like some hero posing. "Half god, half mortal."

Annabeth and Jett shared a look of suspicion, Jett's multicolored eyes raking the boy for any clear signs of hostility. She found none but she couldn't let herself take her guard down. Not again- not so fast.

Annabeth only sighed, looking back to the front. "You seem to know a lot, Jason. But yes, demigods. My mom is Athena, goddess of wisdom. Butch here is the son of Iris, the rainbow goddess."

Leo choked, spluttering out in laughter and disbelief. "Your mom is a rainbow goddess?"

"Got a problem with that?" Butch cocked his head and subtly cracked his knuckles. Jett rolled her eyes at that.

"No no." Leo said. "Rainbows, very macho."

Jett laughed and Butch glared at her. She looked at the trio of unclaimed demigods behind her. "Butch and I are half-siblings, both of us are children of Iris but neither of us share the same father. It's a common thing you'll see among the campers and your future half-siblings."

Leo's jaw dropped before he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Jett. "Listen I totally didn't mean that disrespect to your mom back there. Rainbows are, like, totally cool. You're totally cool." Jett nodded and rubbed his head affectionately. "No hard feelings, Valdez."