What a weird world...

Start from the beginning

Akagi: ...now that we have extracted him we can go back to our base.

Prinz Eugen: Agreed.

They launched a smoke screen, Enterprise quickly fired a arrow which propably didnt hit, but they heard the sounds of two rockets and the fire of a AA-gun, followed by three explosions.

A few seconds later with Dresden and the Crimson Axis:

Z23: Did you just SHOOT down Enterprise's bombs!?

Dresden: Yes...?

Kaga: How is it possible for someone to shoot down bombs!?

Dresden: Its a little complicated...

Prinz Eugen: You really are something else... Are you some kind of AA-ship?

Dresden: No, I am a large destroyer that is designated as a frigate.

Z23: Why would someone designate a destroyer as a frigate!?

Dresden: I dont know.

Prinz Eugen: And where were you built?

Dresden: I was built in Hamburg.

Prinz Eugen: Hamburg!? Thats impossible, how can you be built in Hamburg, the same city where Lord Bismarck had been built!?

Dresden: Its not impossible of you are from the future.

Akagi: So you are from the future... from which year exactly?

Dresden: 2028, I was a brand new ship and still am.

Kaga: What can you tell us about the future?

Dresden: I cant tell you anything useful, since I am also from a different world.

Z23: A different world!?

Dresden: Yes, a world where shipgirls dont exist, but the current events are kind of similar to events of my world...

Prinz Eugen: What happened in your world?

Dresden: Well, in 1939 WWII started, there were two sides: The Axis, which consisted of Germany, Italy, Japan and the minor Axis powers; and the Allies, which consisted of the America, Britain, Russia, France and a few others...

Akagi: That does sound familiar to the current events...

Dresden: Yes, it does. Even thought the Axis were strong they were defeated by the Allies, Italy switched sides again, Japan was attacked with nuclear weapons by America and Germany was almost erased.

Akagi: With what kind of weapons did the Eagle Union attack us?

Dresden: Nuclear weapons, in that case bombs were dropped on the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, both cities suffered catastrophic damage, both bombs killing over 200,000 people in total. Though, those two bombs were considered weak by 2028.

Everyone: ...

Dresden: Was?

There was an awkward silence as the girls just looked at him.

Dresden: Hey, you girls know that it wont happen. (thoughts) Hoffentlich... (Hopefully...)

Prinz Eugen: ...Anyway, why do have weapons that Eagle Union uses, I thought you were from 2028?

Dresden: Some weapons are able to stand the test of time. Most of my weapons are not even manufactured by the country I was built by...

Prinz Eugen: Interesting...

Dresden: ...and I have a good radar, but basically no armor.

Z23: Why do you not have any armor? It seems like an disadvantage to not have any.