e l e v e n.

A couple of months have passed and I don't think I have been so continuously happy in such a long time. Liam makes me feel in constant bliss, his face literally lights up my world like nobody else*. Let's just say that my Dad has gotten used to the idea that Liam and I are serious, not all at once but gradually. Totally awkward the first couple of days but we got through it and I think that at some point my Dad saw just how happy I am when i'm with Liam so we got his blessing. I can't stop smiling while being near Liam, his way of thinking is so gentle and kind that he almost makes me forget that the world is a rough place. Being with him makes me feel so safe and I can only hope that I make him feel nearly as happy as he does to me.

I'm laying on my bed doing some online quiz for my Biology class and I get a text from Liam, as a smile takes over my features I open my messages, 'Hey babes, my Grandma wants to have you over for dinner tomorrow?' Meeting his grandma actually did make me feel a bit nervous, I still owed her the dinner she asked for when she let me and Liam leave early from school. I reply ' I'll be there tomorrow for dinner, :)', I could see the texting dots from him, 'Okay cool, I'll let her know that you're in. Goodnight babes, see you at school'. And with that goodnight text I went into my ensuite and looked at myself in the mirror, even I could see the glow that shone through in my eyes and my skin looked more luminous. I looked and felt so alive and it was all because I was so happy, so happy that it really scared me to think how fast it could all be taken away from me. My mothers death made me realize that not everything is fair and that things that mean so much to you can be taken so quickly. With a sigh I went to brush my teeth to go to sleep.

I woke with a light feathery touch to my face, the first thing I saw was my dad's smiling face sitting on my bed, "Well good morning my sweetheart, I didn't mean to wake you, just wanted to say goodbye, I'm leaving for New York in an hour." I felt like he was apologizing, and I didn't know why, "Oh, okay, I'm gonna go to Liam's house for dinner tonight, his Grandma wants to meet me. When are you coming back?" I ask and his smile haltered when I mentioned Liam but got even brighter when I said his Grandma would be present. "This Thursday, well I have something for you. I finally decided that you're old enough and mature enough for this. You can use it anytime, I work damn hard for you to enjoy it OK?" I felt my brows knit in confusion because I didn't understand exactly what he was talking about. He reached into his navy blue suit jacket and pulled out an envelope with my name on it. He handed it to me and I sat up in my bed and opened it, my eyes bulged open when I saw the Black AMEX card with my name and picture on it. "You really didn't have to daddy!" My smile bright and taking over my face as I held the precious card in my hands. He laughed his fatherly laugh at my reaction, "Okay, well I really have to go now, enjoy it ok? But not too much," he says as he leans in to kiss my forehead. "See you on Thursday, love you" I say as I wrap my hands around him. He stands up to leave and turns around when he's at the door, "Have a good day at school, pumpkin" knowing he would annoy me with the ridiculous nickname. "dddddaaaddddd!!" I say as I put my pillow over my head and lay back into bed, I can hear him laughing as he walks down the hallway. I get up and shower, my hair a bit longer since school started 6 months ago, so I decide to lightly curl my long hair and put it to the side, my simple makeup look and some nice lipgloss I brought at Sephora a couple of days ago. My black and white with olive green colored sides Celine mini luggage bag with my workbook and notebooks inside, my outfit simple with a cream colored light jacket and a while top, with some skinny jeans and black booties. I felt pretty and put together as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, since I still had time to get to school I sat down and ate my cereal. My phone buzzed and Liam's text instantly made me feel so euphoric with love, 'Good morning to the most beautiful girl in my world. I'll meet you at school Juls!' and with that I left for school.

As I enter the school parking lot, I spot Liam's car and he's with Niall leaning against his car looking like a GQ model. I park my car and walk over to them, Liam must have said something hilarious because Niall just starts to laugh his butt off. As I get closer Liam turns around and walks lifts his arm as in inviting me to a hug. "Hi beautiful," he says as he looks down at me, his eyes a golden brown because of the early morning sun shinning upon us. I step on my tippy toes, and kiss him slowly, savoring this gorgeous man who loves me. "So what time are we heading over to your grandmas house tonight? I think I just have some math homework to do today so I should be done earlier." I say as I rest my head on his chest and glance over at Niall who's busy on his phone, completely unaware of us. Liam interlocks our hands as we walk towards school, Niall walking in front of us. Since the event that happened with Rose and her minions, Niall has been protective over me, almost like an older brother which I really appreciated. Thank goodness that Rose has decided to get over the fact that Liam and I are dating and now just casts little mean looks at me but other than that she doesn't really mess with me at all. Liam and I are kinda just in our own bubble. Its football season so he's been really busy with practice and working out after school but we make it work, he just stops by my house on his way home and we hang out for a bit outside of school. I never thought I'd be the football captain's girlfriend, feels strange to have all the younger class man look at me with approval at my choice of boyfriend. But hey, I can't argue.

School is getting a bit intense as junior year is about to end and with that comes the stress of filling out college applications. Liam and I spent and entire Saturday morning filling out so many applications at my house a couple of weeks ago, and we had yet to hear back from any of them. So needless to say that we were both constantly thinking about when we were going to receive our acceptance letters. We both applied to schools with relatively short distances of each other so we should be good. As school finishes for the day I'm excited for the dinner with Liam's Grandma, Liam goes to football practice and I head to the library to do my math homework and wait until Liam get's out of practice. At around 5pm, Liam texts me to meet him in the school parking lot. As I get there he's sitting in his car, I honk and he rolls down his window, "Babe, why don't you follow me to my house?". I smile as I'm internally melting because of his just-got-out-of-the-shower wet hair makes him look so devilishly handsome, "Sounds good to me Li". As I pull out and follow him for about ten minutes towards his house. As I park I notice that his Grandma's Lexus is parked in the driveway and Liam parks next to her before getting out and jogging to my door and opening it for me. I giggle as I thank him for his politeness. He wraps his arm around my waist as we walk up to the door, he nuzzles his face into my hair and softly tells me, "She already loves you, she's eager to meet you" and I can't contain my smile as I turn and kiss him softly. Liam opens the door and we walk inside, I look around and notice that his house is very 'homely' and welcoming. "Grams, we're here!", Liam yells as he take my bag and places it on the table by the door. "Liam, I'm in the kitchen!" I hear an unmistakeable voice, Liam leads me towards the kitchen, we pass a beautifully set up dinner table the aromas fill my senses. As we walk into a big kitchen with soft cream accents and a large island in the middle, I see Myra Payne putting vegetables into a beautiful tray. I take a moment to observe her, she's elegantly dressed in black slacks and a light peach colored sweater vest and a simple gold necklace, her makeup barely noticeable and her hair being held into place by a pretty clip. She looks elegant and so welcoming. Her eyes the same light brown as Liam's.  She looks up and Liam leaves my side to hug her, "Hi, sweetheart!", as he steps by and opens the fridge and pulls out a vase of cold water, "Ohh! Juliet! Finally I get to meet the girl who's stolen my Liam's heart!" she says as she hugs me tight. I instantly hug her back, "Thank you for having me over" I say as she pulls back and studies me closely. "My goodness, you are beautiful my girl. Liam didn't miss a single detail when he told me about you. You're eyes are truly something else" she turns and winks at Liam who's blushing intensely, leaning against the counter observing us. I start to blush and thank her. She tells us that dinner is ready and tells Liam to bring the tray of veggies she was preparing and we head to the dinning room. She made a delicious lasagna with some veggies on the side and a refreshing Italian soda that she swears is unlike anything else. She asks me about my family and her head turns sharply towards Liam when I mention the death of my mom, and I can almost see the click that happens in her head when she realizes that because of the similar backgrounds about our mothers passings, Liam and I are more united. Myra asks me more questions and I can see Liam smiling broadly as he sees that me and his grandma are becoming acquainted. As she stands up to get the tiramisu for dessert, she pats Liam on the shoulder and says, "I really like her Li", and his smile gets bigger if that's even possible. He turns to me when she's in the kitchen and says, "I told you she would love you" I giggle nervously but just nod. The tiramisu is delicious and she tells me that she would give the recipe, and we continue to chat for a while about anything, she tells me some stories about Liam from when he was younger. I can tell they're close and when she starts to tell me some embarrassing things he did Liam laughs so hard and begs her to stop the playful joking,  when it's time to leave Myra walks us to the door and hugs me tightly. Mid hug she softly tells me, "You make him smile like I haven't seen him smile in years Juliet. And for that I can only thank you." Her motherly hug bringing a wave of emotions that I'm at a loss for words. As she pulls back, she tells Liam that it's his turn for washing the dishes. He walks me to my car, I turn and stop him and say, "Thanks for having me over. She's amazing and I can see why you love her so much." I run my hand down his jaw and he catches my hand and places a kiss in my palm, "Nobody saves me baby the way you do." and I can't even try to hide my blush at his confession and I can see the adoration in his kind brown eyes, I kiss him with all my love and I lean my forehead against him and say "And nobody loves you the way I do, Liam." He smiles while his eyes are closed and he hugs me tight to him, his arms enveloping me. I kiss him goodbye and head home for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the extremely long wait. xx

p.s I use some One Direction lyrics in this part. If you notice them, write in the comments the ones you notice. I tried to blend them in, let me know what you think!