s e v e n

As the cheekiness returns onto Liam's features, I can tell that he's feeling better. "C'mon babe, lets go for a walk" He says as he exits the car, after a few seconds I feel a gust of cool air hit me as Liam opens my door. He offers me a pearly white smile and his hand to guide me out of the vehicle. It's still gray and the sun is still in hiding, we're both wearing peacoats so the low temperature isn't a problem for us that much. Liam grabs my hand and pulls me close, almost like he wants to claim me as his. As we start to walk around the little square, we go into shops and little boutiques. Liam finds this beautiful necklace that has angel wings inscribed into the plaque, and as I browse through the rest of the little boutique he brought it and had it gift wrapped.

As we walked into the middle of the plaza, there was a massive garden, I'm sure it was built to have a romantic feeling to it. Trees and roses everywhere, I was caught up looking around and I kept walking forward, I didn't notice that Liam was walking towards me, and suddenly I feel two very muscular arms wrap around my waist, his face resting on my shoulder, he warm breath hitting my jaw. I lean my body onto his, "My grandma always said that I would know when the right girl came along, and I never really paid any attention..but whenever I look into those big blue eyes of yours I can only think of how much I want you to be mine. Only mine." And I can't help but smile, "You've had me since we met Liam" I whisper at him. Out of no where his right hand presents me with a little box with purple butterflies on it, and I smile as I open it and see the necklace nestled on some sparkly paper, I turn around with the box in my hands and give him a small kiss.

"Because you're the angel that saved me." Liam explains as he puts the necklace around my neck and gives me a kiss.

We shop around a bit more, and we end up going home. As we approach his house, I see his car parked in front of the house and I raise a questioning eyebrow, "I texted Niall to bring it over to my house" he explains and I nod. In the curtains I can see his grandma peeking through, "She's watching us" I say, I can't help but smile. "Yeah, she's going to question me as soon as I walk through the door" he sighs but smiles as his grandma is mentioned. "Well, you'd better get going, you have questions to answer!" I say as I get out of the car and walk around to the drivers side, he gets out and kisses me, "Maybe this will cut the questions in half" he sighs as we lean our foreheads against each other, I laugh at his puppy eyed look. "I'll see you tomorrow babe" he says as he leans in to give me a light kiss. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow!" and I turn and wave at Mrs. Payne. As I get into my car, Liam laughs. And I drive home, wondering what is going on and how on earth a guy like Liam could want to be with a girl like me. how. It just doesn't make sense.