She was so mesmerized after seeing the huge idol of lord shivji that she didn't had words.

(Guys this is the temple and let me tell you when you see it with your own eyes the feeling is next level)

Moreover they went their after a 1 hour bike ride which Bela enjoyed thoroughly.She could see how thoughtful he was to take her on a bike ride.

"Please don't judge me ki mein tumhe ek mandir lekr aaya hu honeymoon pr"he said scratching his neck.

"Yeh bht sundar h"more words didn't escaped and Mahir could make out that she loved the place by the bright smile on her face.

They did the Darshan together as they were newly married and took the lord's blessings for their married life.

After that Mahir clicked her pics and then they made sure to get a couple photo clicked by a photographer who have them the photo copy instantly.

After that they were leaving back for their hotel as they planned they would visit more places in the evening.

They were on their way towards the hotel.Mabir driving the bike and Bela sitting behind him holding his shoulders.She was just enjoying the passing tress a he cool winter air that hit her face.

Mahir suddenly stopped the bike and Bela bumped into his hard back hurting her nose in the process but she looked up to see what caused the sudden halt to their ride.

She got down once Mahir asked her to and then he also got down and once he parked the bike on one side.

Then Bela saw that a man was asking for help.

"Plzz plzz help kijiye hamari meri wife pregnant h aur gaadi kharab ho gayi h aur ambulance aane mein time lag raha h plzz...."The man who made them stop came and pleaded them.

"Don't worry I am a doctor let me check your wife once"Mahir said and rushed with the man towards a  black scorpio from were screams of a woman could be heard.

Mahir went inside and checked the woman and said that the lady was not yet ready to give birth and that she still had to undergo atleast 2-3 hours of labour.

Mahir immediately called Geetanjali Hospital and requested for an ambulance to reach to him immediately.

Till then Mahir tried to calm the lady down by asking her to stabilize her breathing as anxiety was not good for her at this time.

After what felt like half an hour the ambulance arrived and they transferred the lady into it and mahir immediately put her on saline and oxygen mask so that she could breathe properly.

The man requested that he accompanied them on the way to hospital if anything happened which required his need as a doctor.

Mahir agreed and so both Mahir and Bela were sitting inside the Ambulance on the way to hospital.