Chapter 17: A birthday surprise

Start from the beginning

I was a bit startled when I saw a little lizard head poking at the edge of my table, it was Jungkook! How the hell did he get in!? He approached the paper and pointed at... C? Then... number 2 is A, then C, then D... Is he... really helping me!? You're such an angel!

He stopped at number 10, don't tell me he only knows a few questions! He crawled to wall near the teacher's desk at the very front of the class, is no one seeing him? Or seeing me being helped by a lizard!? Probably not, since everyone is busy answering they didn't even bother to look at others, even the teacher is busy looking at her laptop.

Jungkook came back to my desk, I used my pencil case (a pouch) to block him out of the view, I'm so glad I'm at the very corner of the room and barely noticed! He continued to show me the answers. Everything is going well for my birthday!!

~~~

I finished earlier than the others and ready to submit my paper. I stood in front of the teacher's desk and handed her my work, she seemed surprised that I was able to finish quite early.

"I've heard quite the tales about you Miss Y/N..." She said after taking my paper and checking it, I was nervous even tho Jungkook helped me cheat the test, I didn't followed everything he said since a student who continuously fails every exam and suddenly receive a perfect score is a major sus. I'm not that dumb alright?

"Well isn't this surprising... Looks like you still care for your grades after all" She handed me my paper back and it was... 89 over 100!!! I shouldn't have purposely make the wrong choice in one of them... but it's still a big score!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TEST SCORE THIS HIGH ON MY PAPERS BEFORE!!

"YES!!" I screamed

"Shh! Quiet Miss Y/N! There are still students who haven't finished"

"Oh sorry... Thank you so much!!" I whisper yelled. I grabbed my bag and saw the tiny lizard chilling inside my bag. I didn't removed him, he did helped me after all. I quickly ran outside the exam room and straight outside the school.

"Hey Kookie" I opened my bag to carry his tiny form in my hands, "It's my birthday today, wanna crash in my place to have some meal? Just a small gesture of saying 'thank you' "

He nodded looking happy.

"Just stay inside my room alright? Don't let anyone see you" I told him. He cutely saluted his lizard arm that made me giggle. "Okay, stay inside my bag for a while, Sehun strictly said no pets" I happily bounced my way back the house and slammed the door open.

"I'M HOME!!!" I shouted. Everything was so dark, I couldn't see anything. Are they planning to surprise me? Like those walk in parties where they shout Happy Birthday with a cake! I'm so excited!! I better act like I didn't expect it!

"Sehun? Ari? Adam? Where are you?~" I could barely stop my giggles and made my way into the kitchen.

"Guys?" Once I felt the light switch, I turned it on. "It's hard to navigate in the dark don't shut-- " I froze. It was a surprise I never expected...

"W-What... No..." My whole body gave up and I fell to my knees, right in front of me were the torn up bodies of Adam and Arielle... their torsos were separated from their lower half, their organs scattered all over the kitchen, their jaws barely hanging from their heads, and their limbs were hung up in a string.

"No... No no no no... Wh-y... Arielle... Adam... Wha--"

"Surprised?" A voice said, I turned my head to the left and saw someone holding... Sehun! He's barely alive, his body are full of scars and he's bleeding too much! There are two people standing in the hallway, one standing at th front while the other guy holding Sehun was behind him

"SEHUN!!"

"Don't c-ome close! H-He'll hurt-- you!" He warned me, he's in so much pain right now... he's barely hanging on... Sehun...

"J-Just go!! Run-- AGH!!" The person holding him dig his long nails-- claws deep in his stomach. I burst into tears, I was too scared to move.

"Mark, be gentle on the human" The guy in the front said. The man... Mark, stopped and slowly took his hands out.

"I'm being nice to you, after all, it's your birthday isn't it? I even make sure my friends won't stain your cake with the blood and flesh" He grinned sickly.

Who is he... -- No... -- What is he... And what do I do now...

A/N

I can't believe I'm still alive

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, see in the next one

- Void