001

"Hey sae, open up im bored!" You yelled knocking down on the bedroom door that you both shared. It's been a year since you both had gotten married; not by will though, it was arranged by your parents as they thought it would be good for the family name.

"I'm busy" he replied in his bored tone; you whined still knocking down on his door. "I know you may not like me but we have to at least act like a married couple, it's lonely sitting out here with nothing to do yah know".

Silence was all you heard as you sighed; walking away from the room door. He doesn't talk to you much, he only cares about football and nothing else; I mean his intention was to become the world's best striker and with you in the way, it's pulling him away from achieving that goal.

" where are you going you lukewarm idiot after banging the door down for exactly 5 minutes for me to give you attention and you just walking away like that? Pathetic" he looks down on you. Disgust is written all over his expression.

" oh, im fucking sorry then, "you said looking back at him with a hurt expression. " were you about to cry?" he asked as he cocked his brow's in confusion.

Nothing he had said so far was an insult...; well to him at least.

" no actually I was About to leave; yah know to give space to work and be in peace" you said walking to the stairs; tears running from your eyes.

You wanted to be happy with him, but it just can't work out with him. Each day went your suppose to be getting closer your getting distance; lying to the public and family about having a happy marriage when you're living through hell with that bastard; he may have a face carved by the gods but he's one son of a bitch on the inside.

" why did mother have me marry such a weak person like her " he mumbled to himself as you clenched the stair's railing; your heart just shattered into a million pieces. You never wanted to marry him either. Even tho he had a shitty personality you still fell for the bastard.

" and why did I have to marry a man that doesn't know what an ounce of love is " you mumbled as he was taken back from what you had said.

He felt bad, he knows that it was neither of your choices to get married, and you were trying your best to make him happy.

He sighed as he pushed backing the hair that had fallen onto his forehead " I guess I have to apologize; why are most women such a pain in the ass" he spoked whispering the last parts to himself as walking down the stairs.

As he descends from the stairs, he shifted his gazes to your lonely crying figure on the couch. His heartached a bit; even though he was rough around the edges and wouldn't admit it. He loved you dearly even though it was rare he liked it went you were happy and smiling like an idiot

"What do you want now to make me feel like shit" you said looking at him as he sat beside of you inhaling before he spoke " im sorry" he said your heart beated as your eyes widen as he continued.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you, the way i spoke to you like you were nothing to me....im sorry I may not act like a loving caring husband but I really do love you even if I may not show it and if you would allow me.....i want to start over...i want to be a better husband to my wife." He spoke hugging your head into his chest.

You were shocked, he was apologizing...

You hugged him back, " I forgive you" you mumbled as he smiled a bit moving you over on his lap. " I have training tomorrow, if you want I could carry you then take you to get ice cream." He said caressing your head as you nodded and smiled.

" you know....i like this sae a whole lot better" you said, he blushed a little and giggled.

" if you say so" he spoke planting his lips onto yours.