❤️Chapter 24❤️

Juvia's POV

I hung my mouth slightly open, how could something like this mess up life so majorly?

"You'll stay with us.." Another male voice says but slightly older. At the same time we all looked to the door, there Natsu's father, Igneel was standing.

"They don't know where we live, even if they followed you here everyone except for vampires has their mind erased of this location after leaving. Unless I lifted the spell on that particular person." he explains and we all continued to listen.

"You slayers, your not bad and I feel you have no intention of hurting us.. you'll continue to go to school and live here.." he finishes.

"But what about our families?" Levy asks and he directs his attention to her.

"Families? *chuckles* After finding out your a traitor that's the first thing they'll go after; to kill." he says with a straight face but I saw the symapthy.

We were all devastated. "This is not the end guys, the council will go after all of you, your all exceptionally strong, so get out of your comfort zone, it's time you guys do a little more growing up." his father says and leaves the room.

"What a cruel way of living.." Erza mutters and we all nodded. "We've got each others back though, as humans, as vampires. Am I right?" Natsu says and we all smile with hope.

"Aye!!" We all say together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for reading my fanfic it means the world to me knowing that people enjoy what I write.

As you could tell this is the end of the book. I'll probably think about a sequel. Let me know if that's what you guys want though, it's up to you!

Anyways love you all so much! I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic, and hopefully you'll enjoy my future stories/fanfics.

😘🐧💙 ~Mini_Chibi_Penguin~