❤️Chapter 22❤️

Jellal's POV

'Mavis Vermillion?!' I thought and backed up. Gajeel growled at that name while Gray just stood behind him keeping his cool.

"Mavis Vermillion, your one of the strongest hunters.." I say to her with a confused tone and she merely nods. "Where is Erza, Juvia, Levy, and Lucy?" she asked, "None of your buisness." I quickly countered.

No way was I gonna let her take Erza away from me after so long! No freaking way! And I'm pretty sure the guys would agree. I turned to them and they were shuffling in place most likely trying to refrain from attacking.

"If you do not reveal their location, I will not be afraid to strike you down." she says in a calm yet intimidating tone. However, I wouldn't give her up so easily.. if I'm gonna lose Erza I will not go without a fight.

I got ready to attack, focusing all my magic, however a glimpse of cherry-blossom hair caught my eye before I casted anything.

"Natsu!" Gajeel exclaims as Natsu walks slowly over to the blond vampire slayer, "Ms.Vermillion? Nice to see you again. Is their anything I can help you with?" he simply states without hesitation.

"The four girls; where are they?" she asks.

Natsu's POV

"Are you talking about Princess and her friends?" I question with a smirk, "Yes, apparently we were to late to save Lucy it seems?" she said with a serious tone.

From a distance you can here a female scream; Lisanna's scream.. "Princess will wake up from her sleep once the white-haired traitor is dead." I say as she displays an angry face.

"You bastard! How could you be so freaking heartless!" she yells in an angry and irritated fused tone. My smirk disappears into an emotionless expression, as she launched at me to attack.

As the attack was coming and I was ready to block I heard familiar footsteps, I heard the footsteps of Erza and the others, she stopped her attack.

I turned my head to see Luce's friends. "Mavis-sama, please do not harm him.. he is not to blame for this." the red-head says and Mavis calms down. "Erza.." I heard Jellal mutter with worry. 'Does he know her? Or was it because they met at the cell.' I thought picturing them together.

"Erza! What are you saying?! This is a vampire! Are you just going to be on their side?!" Mavis exclaims and Erza hangs her head down, "Thats not what I meant.." she mutters and Jellal goes to hug her.

"Erza.. as the strongest vampire slayer in your age group you should know better. You broke a rule, an important one. One you will be punished for. Same for you and the other girls, I know they are here." Mavis firmly states with her arms on her sides. All the guys were beyong angry from her statement. "Well, well isn't that a little uncalled for?" I question and Mavis shoots her eyes to me, "As one of the strongest vampire slayers such as Erza, she is not allowed to have any relation to a vampire."

This was wrong, "If they choose to be together they should! You can't tear them apart for your own selfish reasons such as this stupid war between us vampires!" I yell angry at her statement and everyone switches there sight to me. There the silence took over and the final scream was heard.

All that filled the hallways were the click of heels.

Click

Clack

Click

The noise stopped as Lucy stood with her school uniform still on. She bearly caught her surroundings and held her head. On instinct to protect her I quickly ran towards her and grabbed her wrists softly, "Luce, is it honestly you or are you still trapped." I ask and tears fall from her eyes dripping to her clothing.

One tear by one falls as she started to smile and ended up engulfing me with a tight hug. Mavis was silent on her end and everyone watched with a small smile. "Yeah, Natsu.." She pauses and looks back up to my face as I look down at hers,

"It's me.."