❤️Chapter 5❤️

Lucy's POV

"Princess?!" I exclaimed, wide-eyed. "Surprised?" He questioned tilting his head.

"W-what the hell do you mean by Princess! I'm a vampire slayer." I yelled at him. "Yeah.. you possess celestial vampire slaying. But did you ever ask yourself why or, how you got such a powerful and rare type of magic?"

'How I.. got?' I thought. Then I remembered what Erza said: [Basically saying that our families are vampire slayers and our powers are passed down by blood.] "Your father, the clan leader of the Celestial Clan, from the Aquila Family." He said sitting on a seat on the right side of my cage. "He's what?! Don't joke around with me Dragneel! My father is not a vampire slay-"

"As if a random girl like you can possess such strong magic. Not only that but, your mother of course is a female pureblood. The one that died years ago."

"Don't you dare talk about my mother!" I yelled angrily ignoring his irritating smirk. "And what in hell does that have to do with anything!" His smirk disappeared and his expression turned more serious.

"Your mother has broken a major rule among us vampires, especially that she's a pureblood." "Oh yeah Dragneel? And what is this rule?" I questioned jokingly with a smirk.

"She fell for a Vampire Slayer.. Your father." he told me.

'W-what?' I thought. "N-no! Your wrong mother isn't a vampire! A-she was killed by one!" "Yes, because she was a traitor that needed to be punished."

"Don't talk about her like that! She was a good mother and the likes of you shouldn't even be speaking about her like that!" I yelled furiously. "Sorry for speaking the truth, princess." he said emphasizing the word princess.

"And why the hell do you keep calling me princess?!" I yelled furiously and irritated "Your mother I will say it again was a pureblood, your her daughter. Your now the female pureblood since your mother is dead." "What?! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!"

"Some things are hard to except." he told me talking in a flat monotone. "That's-That's just unbelievable to believe! If I was then-then why wouldn't mother or father tell me, hmm?! And what about Luke my brother?!"

"Your father got rid of his magic long ago because of your mother.He knew that he couldn't be with her with his magic. But didn't you ever think what about her side? She would need to get rid of her magic to, she never even wanted it. Have you ever even wondered why your mother was in the woods? What would she be doing? Especially with you.." He said in a taunting tone.

"With me..." I murmured. "How sad. How about I tell you now. The whole truth."

'The truth.'