❤️Chapter 12❤️

Levy's POV

I heard footsteps near my door so I acted as if I was asleep. However, of course that plan failed.

The door opened revealing Gajeel. He had a purple cape and a nice smile. I didn't really put up much of a fight, well I didn't feel like I should. Every attempt would just be in vain. He would obviously win if I were to challenge him, he was way taller, and stronger then me.

"I know your awake, your heart is beating very fast showing how nervous and afraid you are." he said in his normal cold voice.

I got up and looked down at my hands then my outfit. I was confused since I hadn't changed.. well it does feel better, that other outfit I had on had a bunch of blood on it and rips.

I had an orange dress that stopped at my knees and had a wrap in the front that goes up to my chest. I had black heels, a black web necklace that had a variety of black gems, and a brown headband with beads attached on the right side of it.(media pic.)

"You look nice shrimp." I heard him comment. "T-thanks.. wait, why am I here? The last thing I remember is we were all after Lu-chan.." I said and started to feel sad that we couldn't rescue her.

He explained everything that happened from her getting captured by Natsu, her history of her parents, the ritual they will be performing, and why they want to make her a vampire again.

I dropped my face in my hand and couldn't take everything anymore. I let out a tear and felt his sympathetic stare.

He grabbed and held my hand in his and I looked up to his reassuring smile. I looked down and smiled and heard him whisper, "I'll make sure you don't ever get hurt, and you'll be my princess."

I blushed at those words and felt a knot tie inside my stomach. I knew he wasn't a bad guy, I'm pretty sure the girls found out more about the boys. Maybe, just maybe, they all weren't as bad as we thought.

"Do you want to be free?" He questioned and I looked up and saw his fangs. '...' My head was blank, and yeah I did. My family is so controlling, they always push me to be the best Vampire Slayer and started being even more strict when I got ranked 3. I'm not sure what they'll think when they here I'm now rank 4.

I didn't want to care, I wanted to protect them. I looked at him while he looks down on me.

"..Yeah." I answered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like Levy is first to fall for a vampire.

Oh well they might all be next..

Thanks for reading! 😘💙🐧