❤️Chapter 18❤️

Wendy's POV

Meiko and I were walking along the stone path which led to where I live; the castle.
"Wendy-sama, I'm going to leave now. Be safe, I'll pick you up in a week to continue with your training." Meiko told me, bowing.

I turned to her and smiled, she understood and vanished into the air. I took a deep breath and turned to the castle where dad, and Natsu are.

I missed Natsu very much! He was so playful when I was younger, especially when mom was around. After her death, everything in that house died and the silence was inevitable. Dad wasn't as active either, he would always play with all of us in the garden with that huge smile but now it's gone forever.

As I made it to the door, I saw a woman with blond haired woman open and peek through the door. I tilted my head and waved slowly.

She jumped back at my action and started running. We captured Lisanna but we still need the antidote. I could ask the McGarden Family if they could help but they would surely murder me if they figured out I'm a vampire.

I jumped up the staircase passing bushes of white flowers and bursted through the door and saw dad standing there with a confused face. "Heh." was all I said crouched on the floor holding a sword.

"Alright when did Natsu teach you to burst through my doors and scare the shit out of me?" He questioned in a flat voice. He chuckled and I ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged back but not as cheerfully as before.

"It's nice to see you back Wendy. You look taller than before." he said and smiled. "Yep I grew 2 inches taller than before!" I said with a cheerful smile.

"I'll talk with you later, Natsu is upstairs with princess; Lucy Heartfilia, you remember right?" He said and I nodded. "Anyone else up there I should know about?" I questioned and he nodded. "Juvia, Erza, and Levy.." he said and I have a questioning look.

Erza Scarlet?! She's the strongest vampire slayer in her age group!

Juvia Lockser 3rd strongest vampire hunter. Well now 2nd again since Lucy is our princess.

Levy McGarden is the 3rd strongest!

Why are there vampire slayers in the castle?! I sighed, 'I shouldn't skip to conclusions, they might not harm anyone.'

Mavis's POV

I hid along with some of the other hunters in the front yard. We stood there until we saw
Lucy-chan. "Lucy!" I gasped and covered my mouth.

However, I felt Levy-chan's,
Erza-chan's, and Juvia-chan's presence here to. "Captain, everyone inside that house is a vampire except for the 3 girls." I heard one of the scouts say.

I nodded, "Yeah.. will get them back."