❤️Chapter 19❤️

Natsu's POV

"GOD FREAKING DAMMIT!!" I yelled out of rage as I threw my PS4 controller. Gray bursted out laughing and dropped his controller while trying to conceal his laughs. As for Lucy, she just sat there in the corner as lifeless as a dead flower.

I frowned and looked away from her pale face. I sighed and someone started to knock on the door. "Gray can you get that?" I asked and he nodded.

The door opened and Wendy ran in and hugged me. I started laughing happily and gladly hugged her back, "Back from training already?" I asked and she just nodded with a smile.

"Not yet Natsu, I have one more year to go of course." she told me and went to hug Gray.

"Good to see you again, mini." he said chuckling. "Hey!" She said with her hands on her hips. "Whoops, I'm only joking you know I miss you Wendy!"

She smiled brightly, "By the way..." She started. "Why is there 3 vampire slayers here?" She said sniffing out the place.

"Oh well, we thought they were targeted since Lucy started acting up. Speaking of that situation, I forgot to torture Lisanna.." I pointed out.

Gray just face palmed and Lucy just sat there lifeless.

"Were back." The three vampire slayers/Lucy's friends exclaim as they entered the room. Gray and I waved. Wendy turned to them, "Hello~! I'm Wendy!" My little bluenette sister exclaimed and they all looked at her in aww.

"Oh btw Natsu, you don't have to worry about Lisanna, I've taken care of her already. King is looking for an antidote currently." she told me and I sighed in relief.

"Your a pretty badass sister." I tell her and she bowed. "Hell yeah." she replied.

I walked over to the girls, "You girls can go home if you'd like, your not in danger any more." I said and Erza just nodded.

"We didn't come here for protection; we came her for Lucy-chan." Levy said and Juvia smiled and walked over to Lucy. Lucy looked up, "I.. feel.. sick.." She said and I rushed over to her.

"Y-you said something!" Juvia exclaimed and hugged her.

"I'll be right back!" I said and they nodded.

Lucy's POV

"'I think I'm regaining my control!'" I shouted in my head.

Lisanna stopped chanting, I believe the knights/soldiers captured her so the spell may not be as strong now!

I felt sick, thankfully I was able to say that atleast..

I cheered a little and cried happily. I was gonna see everyone again!

I started walking through the darkness once again, with more hope. Everything was the same though, all colored black with infinite room.

I sighed but I knew I couldn't give up, I promise I'll make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi minna-san, I just wanted to say there may be 3 or 5 chapters of this fanfic left.

I hope that you guys are enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing(typing) it!

Anyways love ya guys!!

~Mini_Chibi_Penguin~