We'd finally become connected. She was finally mine. For someone who'd been with a fare number of women, I didn't expecte it to feel so special.

Then again, this was Montse I was talking about.

I picked up pace. Our pelvises slapped together, creating erotic sounds in sync with the passion we were experiencing. I broke the kiss to look into her eyes.

They were unfocused, spinning. She showed me all her pleasure with wild abandon.

"Oh God. I can feel it again. I think I'm going to cum again." She said raspily. Her eyes now focused into mine, her breath fanning my lips.

"Just a moment, Princess."

I was close too but I needed us to explode together. To feel her walls milking me as I cummed. I barely recognized that the speed of my thrusts had picked up.

"Fuck, Montse. Beautiful princess. Cum. Cum with me. Damnit, cum for me."

Montse screamed my name as she exploded. Her walls sapsmed around my dick, sending me right over the crest as well. I bucked into her over and over, losing myself in everything Montserrat.

*****

Sated was an understatement for how I felt after taking my pleasure inside Montserrat. Exhilarated was more like it.

Exhausted, I nearly collapsed on top of her but managed just in time to swerve to the side, dropping beside her with a thud. Our heavy breaths mingled while we tried to catch our breaths.

I'd always considered Helena my best lover. She had been experienced and knew all the things I loved in bed. Montse had so easily taken that role despite her inexperience. She'd given me pleasure like no other.

Wrapping my left arm around her, I urged her closer. I buried my nose in the crook of her neck, breathing her in. The room smelled of sweat and sex and yet it blended so perfectly with her natural essence.

I propped myself on the elbow of my left arm, resting my head in my upturned palm while gazing at her. Her eyes were closed and her breaths fell out evenly. Had she fallen asleep?

Montse had always been beautiful, but in that moment, she looked so much more stunning. Even with her face flushed from the heat of passion, her lips swollen from my kisses, and her hair strewn haphazardly under her.

I slid my eyes to the rest of her body. Firm, well-rounded tits, a flat tummy with an enticing belly button, gorgeous curves, and an equally gorgeous pussy. Her body was perfection.

I felt invigorated to make love to her all over again. But I couldn't, wouldn't. Having been a virgin until thirty minutes ago, Montse had to be aching. I couldn't be selfish.

My eyes slid back to her face just as her eyes fluttered open. A shy smile curved her lips when she found me looking down at her.

"Hello." She said demurely.

"Hello." I chuckled because of how abashed she'd sounded. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess."

I winced. "And 'how' exactly is okay?"

I'd put every iota of restraint inside me into making love to her, but had I hurt her nonetheless?

She shrugged. "My. . . I feel a bit sore down there." She looked away, blushing. "A good kind of ache."

That eased my anxiety a bit. I smiled at her. "Do you want to relax in the hot tub."

Her eyes lit up. "That sounds like a good idea."

Leaning down, I delivered a soft, long kiss to her lips. "I'll he right back."

I got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. I caught Montserrat's eyes fixed on my semi-erect dick. I smirked at her and she blushed. I returned from the bathroom after preparing the jacuzzi.

Montse had her eyes closed. She opened them when I scooped her into my arms bridal style. We held gazes as I walked us into the bathroom.

The water in the tub was bubbling with a generous amount of foam coating the surface. I stepped into the warm water and lowered myself while positioning Montse in a way that she fitted between my legs.

Moans left both of us. The water felt good against the skin. We sat in comfortable silence for minutes just soaking up the water.

Montserrat's ass pressing against my dick generated just the right reaction. I positioned my dick in a way that she wouldn't feel how ready I was to make love to her again.

That backfired when she reclined deeper against me and stiffened. "Oh." She breathed. "Do you want us..."

I knew what she referring to. "No, princess. You need some time to deal with the soreness."

She nodded, and I could sense her relief. "You know, I always told myself that sex was probably overrated."

"And now?"

"I'm sure you would be glad to know that you've changed that completely." She chuckled.

"Hmm, have I?" I removed my arms from around her and cupped her breasts. I kneaded softly, earning a soft moan for her. "You like that?"

"You know I do." She said the 'do' with a sexy drawl.

Holding her tits between two fingers, I pinched them lightly. She gasped. Unexpected, Montse wedged her hands between our bodies and grabbed my dick. I gasped from how good that felt, and she began to stroke me.

I slid my hand down her stomach to her pussy and rubbed her clit rhythmically. She shivered in my arms, short gasps of air leaving her lips. My own grunts spilled from my lips as she continued to stroke me.

She screamed my name as her orgasm rolled through her and I groaned hers as I found mine.

________________

Finally some heat. How was the chapter?
LOL
–E?