22

Kneeling beside her thighs, I hooked my fingers through the waistband of her panties. She levered her ass to make me take it off with ease.

I widened her thighs apart, shifted and positioned my self between them. Lowering my head, I took in the view of her pussy. Damn, it was beautiful.

Looking up, I found her eyes questioning me. I smirked. "I'm going to eat your pussy, Princess."

A moan dragged out of her as if my very words had punched her in the core. I launched my attack. Licking through her pussy lips, I enjoyed the heady feeling her moans bestowed on me.

Placing my thumb on her clit, I pressed down firmly. She gasped, her hips jerking. I combined my tongue with the movement of my thumb on her clit to stimulate her even more.

Slowly, cautiously, I stepped working with my tongue and slid a finger into her, hoping her juices would grant me easy access.

Instead, she tensed. So did I. I only began to move my finger when her body eased up. She started making those sounds I loved so much, until I added a second finger.

She let out a whimper, her body tensing all over again. Damnit I need her to be ready when I took her. With the size of my dick, I was afraid I would hurt her. She was too tight.

I quickly pressed on her clit and rubbed sensually. Her short gasps of air turned to moans.

Montse all but reacted the same way when I added a third finger, and I used the same technique to morph her pain into pleasure.

Her legs began to quiver much intensely and I knew she was close. Looking into her eyes, I found her looking at me in alarm.

"Mikhail. . . I feel something. . . Oh God. I'm not sure what it is. Is it..."

"Yes, Princess." I answered, scissoring my fingers inside her. " You're about to cum. Don't hold back. Let it go."

As if my words were a catalyst, Montse let out a scream just then as she exploded. Her Juices spilled on my hand, her walls gripping me in deeper. Fuck she was so tight and so fucking gorgeous even as her body shook from her orgasm.

I was so hard the erection was painful.

I waited for Montserrat's high to ebb before getting to my feet and peeling off my boxers. Her eyes widened through her ragged breathing as she took in my naked form. I climbed back on the bed and covered her body with mine.

"Are you ready?" I asked, stroking her flushed face and looking into her dilated eyes.

She nodded even though I could see an iota of uncertainty. I positioned myself at her entrance.

"This is going to hurt a bit at first." I said, then I was pushing inside her.

Even with her juices making her walls slicker, the head of my cock didn't go in with much ease. Montse gripped my arms tightly, her nails digging so hard into my flesh that I'm sure they drew blood.

Her face contorted into a grimace, and she bit down on her lips.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, Princess." I said. She said nothing.

I waited for the uncomfortable look on her face to ease off before pushing in another inch. It felt like forever before I was finally able to get to the hilt inside her.

Pure torture, but I'd promised myself tonight was only going to be about her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

Her eyes had stayed close the whole time. Now her beautiful lashes finally fluttered open. A small smile curved her lips. "Good."

I kissed her and began to move my hips. Slowly, in and out, setting a rhythm that had Montserrat's moans soon blending with my grunts of pleasure.