Intro

^Ithildae and Kili^
*made by yours truly! And if you would like a character banner like this, then DM me or comment on here and I would love to make you one;)

This story takes place during The Hobbit, and is about an elf that lives in Mirkwood. Her name is Ithildae. When she was very young, her parents passed away in a battle. Because of this, she was taken in by an adviser of King Thranduil, Darien. As she grew up, she was trained to be a fierce warrior. Now, she serves the King as his assassin.

Come to Middle-Earth where you will hear a love story. When the dwarves of Erebor are captured in Mirkwood, Ithildae is there. She brings them to her King. But when they escape, she is tasked with finding them and bringing them back.

Find out what happens in Love For an Assassin.

Note* I do not own or take credit for any characters, story lines, or plots that belong to J. R. R. Tolkien.

Ithildae is an elf that has dark brown hair. She is almost two thousand years old, and has lived in Mirkwood for pretty much her entire life. When she was very young, both her parents passed away in a battle. She was taken in by an adviser of King Thranduil, Darien. She wears a dark green tunic and her choice of weapons includes: two medium length daggers, and a bow.

She is very spirited and has quite a temper. Anything she cares about or thinks is worthy, she defends. Some of her skills include: keen eyesight, very smart, deadly fighter, and spirited.

Several of her weaknesses are: she has a large, easily provoked temper, and can be very rash at certain times.

As she grew up, she was trained as a warrior for the King. Now, as an adult, she serves Thranduil as an assassin.

Okay! Now you know about Ithildae! I will post the first chapter soon!!!! I hope u like it, mellons!!!!!

~*~Ithildaeforever~*~