Sparking/Surge Wolf Shu Kurenai x Neko Reader

Start from the beginning

"Y'know the reason Shu. I don't like boys." She replied thinking why was he asking this all of a sudden.

"And me?" He asked.

Now the girl's face heated up at the question, "W-what do you mean?"

"What I mean is.........do you like me?" He asked in an austere tone.

"Of course I-i do as a friend." (Y/N) stammered.

Shu sighed and said, "Then I'll make you like me more than as a friend." He smirked.

"W-wha-"

She got cut off when Shu pulled her in a kiss. A heated one. Slowly, she melted in and started to enjoy it, not noticing that she was now in her neko state.

Shu picked her up and then sat her down on the table. He pulled away as a small string of saliva connected their lips.
(Y/N) was panting and then she noticed...her form...

"SHU! WHY DI-" She couldn't finish.

"Shhh. Don't yell." Shu commanded as he placed his finger on her lips.

"Y'know I really like you kitty cat~" He cooed, getting a bright red faced (Y/N).

He pushed her down and climbed on top of her and then scratched her cat ears earning some purrs from her. (Y/N) quickly slapped his hand off and got up.

She was about to walk away until she felt several kisses on her nape. Shu snaked his arms around her not letting her move. Then he started to leave love bites and hickeys on her neck making her moan aloud.

He pushed her on the couch and pinned her wrists on either sides of her. (Y/N) must have blushed a fifty shades of red by now. Shu moved down to her neck littering it with hickeys, trying to find her sweet spot. When he did, he left a dark hickey there.

Then he pulled away looking at what he did with a satisfied look. (Y/N) on the other hand was panting heavily. He smirked wider, knowing that the neko girl was liking it.

Then he pulled her up and took off her upper clothing (Now decide yourself whatever you want to wear) only leaving her (f/c) laced bra on.

He licked his lips before unclipping it. (Y/N) tried to cover herself with her arms but Shu held them over head and purred,

"No need to hide yourself, I want to see~"

He didn't let her respond by quickly squeezing her breasts, making her moan to no control. Then he started kneading, sucking, licking and pinching them one by one.

After a few good minutes of enjoying that he got off her, much to (Y/N)'s disappointment. He took off his upper clothes as well leaving only his boxers and pants on. Then he made her feel the bulge in his pants on her clothed clit.

Next, taking her (whatever you are wearing) off, he only left her panties on. He placed his hand inside her feeling her womanhood and purred,

"You are so wet (Y/N)~ Do you need me that bad?~"

She looked away with a flushed face not wanting to answer. Suddenly, Shu took her underwear off without warning, leaving her fully exposed.

Shu kissed her once more but this time even more hungrily than before as his tail wrapped around her waist.

He bit down her bottom lip, demanding entrance. (Y/N) let him in, and they soon fought for dominance and in the end Shu won.

He continued kissing her all the way down to her belly. Then he started licking her womanhood making her back arch and throw her head back in bliss.

Then (Y/N) felt a knot in her, as she stammered, "S-Shu! I-I'm-"

Shu stopped his movements making her groan as he smirked. Then he stared at her hungrily and began,

"Aww...does the kitty cat like it that much?~"

"I-i do!"

He positioned himself and asked her, "Are you ready, neko-chan?~"

The cat girl just shyly nodded with a flushed face as Shu entered himself in her.
He waited for her to adjust and when she nodded he started pumping in and out.

(Y/N) also wrapped her tail around him, as her back arched and she moaned uncontrollably.

"F-faster, Shu!" She exclaimed in pleasure.
He obeyed and pumped even harder.

"Shu I'm close~"

"Yeah. Me too-" He groaned.

They cummed hard on each other as Shu pulled himself out and laid down on the couch, pulling (Y/N) close to him.

"So? Would you mind being in a relationship with me now?" He asked panting a bit.

(Y/N) just blushed at the question. Then she smiled, "Not at all. I would like to see where it goes."

Thankfully Shu always kept a blanket in his office, in case he has to stay for the night. So he got up, brought the blanket and covered himself and his girlfriend in it.

"I love you, Shu."

Shu's eyes widened slightly but then he too smiled brightly and said,

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

And they both fell asleep in each other's company.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚰️ The author chan has died out of embarrassment. 🥀
Anyways vote, comment, share and maybe....follow this dead author too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.