Epilogue

I walked around the park with this epiphany and sat down on a swing. And I let go, of it all, of the pain and accepting the twists and turns that shaped me into me, forgave myself most of all. And I threw my head back swinging letting my hair be flown backward and forwards.

BAM! I rammed into a person. I could see him crouched on the sand my footmarks on his black tuxedo. I halted the swing and I went on to help him. I offered my hand as he straightened and dusted his tux.
A/n: the story goes two ways here:
Part 1: "Well hi, again Dhruvi." Says Nils laughing awkwardly. OK, what. There is a puzzled look on my face as he straightens up and pulls me towards him and he leaned in. Looking into my eyes asking for silent permission to what his heart desired and instinctively I closed my eyes and my heart fluttered as the distance between us closed to the most passionate kiss.
(This is continued as a sequel to "I've Him Loved Before")

Part 2: "Well, that's one way to meet a person." He said and his bright blueish grey eyes met my dark ones, entrapping me as to I couldn't look away, "Hi, I'm Nic Kauffman." He said offering his hand, and as I shook it, I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Dhruvi."

(This is completed  as a sequel by the name "Lost in Him")

>>>>>

I hope y'all liked it, let me know in the comments about it.... well everything, critical comments or some part you loved, everything!!!!

And there will be a second book continuing this story since I just changed the ending. Nic and I are not done yet! (lame joke ik)

It would really mean a lot to me if you like this book, you could make it reach Nils by either texting him or mentioning him on my Instagram post of this story insta ID: honeycombsnblackholes

{Last Track: Strange by Celeste}