Prologue

This is a Fanfiction on a love story between a girl (while writing I have imagined myself but the reader can think of themselves as her, I mean please do that's how you'll get a better read) and Nils. The story is only from first person perspective i.e. only the girl's. 

Why a fanfic on him? Well because he is a living wattpad character, I found him on Instagram and started following him. I was a little smitten from the start but then a reel of him came up on one of our Wattpad Anthem "They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you" And I thought huh he must have a Wattpad fanfic on him but I didn't find any. And I had to take the matters into my own hands. I came up with a plot. I, to be honest, stalked him as a whole and drew out his characteristics as much as I could make out through his videos, edits and posts. I still think it won't be doing any justice since I could never personally know him but this is an attempt and I'm not trying to paint him any light this is just a work of fiction based on a person who is my inspiration. I have tried my absolute best to make this work amazing and this is my first time writing a fanfic so fingers crossed this goes well.

All German is unfortunately from Google, since I still am learning the basics of German.

Please listen to the Playlist on Spotify to go along the Chapter or the each chapter's song has been written below it.