fifteen

TWITTER

avabear: 

caption: finally streaming with riles! WE'RE TEACHING HER HOW TO PLAY MINECRAFT! come hang! <3 twitch

caption: finally streaming with riles! WE'RE TEACHING HER HOW TO PLAY MINECRAFT! come hang! <3 twitch.tv/avabear

comments under this post are disabled. 

"Hey chat! Look who's here!" 

"What's up guys!" Riley said chuckling. 

"We finally got Riley on a stream, LET'S GOOO!" 

"Thank you so much for the 10 gifted! Okay so, we're teaching her how to play Minecraft today with two special guests, Sapnap and Dream!" 

"Riley has to go in like an hour because she has work but once she leaves we'll hop of bedwars with the guys, alright let's get to it!" 

_____

It had been a couple hours and I had just ended my stream with the guys, what an amazing stream. 

I was glad I was finally getting my smile back, and actually being excited to get out of bed. It felt great. 

I laid down on my bed and scrolled through Twitter when a certain hashtag caught my attention...

#rileynotfound??? 

I furrowed my eyebrows, what? 

I quickly clicked on the hashtag and began reading...

TWITTER

#rileynotfound???

Fans are noticing in Ava Collins recent twitch stream with her bestfriend Riley that other twitch star Sapnap calls Riley, Riley Davidson. Which is also Georgenotfound's last name. Fans are starting to think the two might be related. 

benchtriomybeloved: 

it would make sense how riley and george are related. Didn't george introduce ava to the twitch community? If so, she probably knew him because of riley. 

|

avabearl0ver: 

also didn't anyone catch how the other night ava said she barely even knew george but then he introduced her to twitch?  kinda sus 

gnfworld: 

DO YOU GUYS THINK THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN GEORGE AND AVA? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY THEY BOTH SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED FOR TWO WEEKS AND THE GIRL GEORGE POSTED THE OTHER NIGHT LOOKS REALLY SIMILAR TO AVA!

|

dreamsmp08: 

YOU MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING... 

Oh my god.

a/n: okay i'm gonna vent you can skip if you want but i just need to let it all out right now. 

so the guy i liked, he liked me too and he flirted with me and we even had like a good time at the game the other night and i found out from one of my close friends that he has a girlfriend. dude, i've cried like three times and had a breakdown and it's really hard. school has been awful as well and i feel like i don't know who my real friends are anymore. i lost an important person to me and i'm seeing them this weekend thanks to my Mom so, hopefully everything turns out okay. thanks mom, even though you won't see this. 

Today was a good day though, for sure better than yesterday. I got to eat at my favorite place, Wilbur streamed today, And Jack did as well. ALSO LOVEJOY'S EP CAME OUT TODAY GO STREAM PEBBLE BRAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

The Fall is my favorite in the EP! Oh and also, I finally figured out who I'm gonna be for Halloween so that's swag. 

Anyways, if you're having a bad day just know I love you and there's always tomorrow. I love you all so much, wish me luck for tomorrow. School gives me so much anxiety. 

548 words.

my bestfriends brother || georgenotfoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara