thirty

a/n: last chapter, get your tissue boxes ready. ;(

A COUPLE DAYS LATER

TWITTER

avabear: 

caption: yes

caption: yes. me and george are dating. now stop askin. 

comments under this post have been disabled. 

Me and George decided to just tell everyone we we're official so that people would stop bothering us and well, it worked.

Twitter was freaking out, there was almost four hashtags about us and our relationship, it was insane. 

We we're leaving tomorrow, which was upsetting. I didn't wanna leave the guys, I was having so much fun with them. 

Since it was our last day we all decided to go to the beach and just spend the whole day there. 

Dream, George and Karl we're all playing in the ocean and me and Nick we're talking about my plans for when I get home.

"Well Riley's been blowing my phone up all morning asking me about details of how me and George got together so we're obviously having a sleepover once I arrive home." 

Nick chuckled, "Is uh- is Riley single?"

"Yeah she's single why-"

"OH MY GOD!" I yell. 

Nick turns red, "YOU- YOU LIKE RILEY!"

"Shh, don't tell the whole world!" 

"I'm sorry but, this is great! You guys are so alike! I will make it my mission to get you two together." 

Nick chuckles, "Thanks Ava, man I'm gonna miss you guys."

"We're gonna miss you too. Maybe we can plan to all meet up again for Christmas or something?"

"We'll see. Oh look, they're walking back" 

The three boys walked over laughing about god knows what, George takes a seat next to me and puts his arm around me. 

"I'm gonna miss America." George stated.

"Really? I'm not." I joke. 

Nick shoves me playfully and I chuckled, "I'm kidding! I'm gonna miss it too." 

"This has been the best week of my life." Karl says.

"Ditto." Dream says.

We all agree, "Hey, look at that big wave that's coming!" Nick says.

"You know what that means..." 

"Surfing?" George says.

"None of us know how to surf George." 

"Then what?"

"IT MEANS JUST GO FOR IT!" I say, running towards the water. 

The four boys right behind me, we all jump in and embrace the water. 

These we're the kinds of moments I wanted to savor forever. 

A fun day at the beach with my bestfriends, and my boyfriend. I felt so happy, happier than ever.

And none of this couldn't have been possible if I never met George. 

It's funny, how two kids could like each other without the other person knowing. And after what seems like forever, meeting each other again and there still being something between you two, it's astonishing really. 

I never should have lied to Riley, I know that. But in the end, it all worked out. I got to have my friend and my boy, and that was fine with me. 

a/n: and that my friends, is the end of this one.

i honestly can't believe it. i rushed these last few chapters just because i wanna move onto the next one but truly, this story means a lot to me. it was my first story to blow up like crazy, not like bizarre but, yk. 

i hope you all enjoyed it! i love you all more than you know <33

cast and special thanks in the next chapter! also along with my other books! 

stay swag my friends :)