twenty

TWITTER

avabear:

caption: finally streaming with gogy! addressing the rumors, come hang! :) twitch

caption: finally streaming with gogy! addressing the rumors, come hang! :) twitch.tv/avabear

comments under this post have been disabled.

"Hey chat!" I said waving at my monitor. 

"George can you come in the frame already?!" 

"YOU SPOILED THE SURPRISE! I WAS SUPPOSED TO POP IN!" 

"THEY ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE HERE!"

"NO THEY DIDN'T! Omg guys Ava ruined the surprise." George rolled his eyes. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "He's so annoying you guys." 

He playfully shoved me and I chuckled, "Anyways, what's up chat?" 

"Hey everyone!" George said waving. 

AVA YOU'RE BACK!

WE MISSED YOU AVA

FINALLY WERE FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM 

chat get your popcorn ready

I chuckled, "I missed you guys too! I'm sorry I took a break, I just needed to get away from social media after all the stuff that happened on Twitter."

George rubbed my shoulder for assurance, "And I'm sorry I haven't been streaming either, this past month has been stressful. For the both of us really." George said. 

"We're finally gonna talk about all the rumors because we really wanna get back to streaming and it would be weird if neither of us said anything." 

"Yeah and afterwards lets forget about it, alright chat?" 

A bunch of alrights soured through the chat. 

"Okay well then lets do this. So firstly I just wanna say, no me and George are not dating."

"Sorry to disappoint you guys." George shrugged.

"Yes George and Riley are siblings and I never said anything because it's not for me to say. Our private lives are important and since Riley didn't tell any of you George was her brother, then I don't have to either. And don't blame Sapnap for accidentally leaking it, it wasn't his intention."

"Yeah I agree, so please don't send any hate to him. And don't send hate to my sister either guys, it's nobody's fault." 

I sighed, "I guess we should move onto the photo?" 

George nodded, "I'll talk about this one." 

"One, yes Ava is the one in the picture. Ava loves art so I took her to a museum since I haven't seen her in forever. And as for the caption, it's an inside joke." George looked over at me.