one

"AVA WHERE DID YOU PUT MY DIAMOND SWORD?!" 

"I DIDN'T TOUCH IT!"

"YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR! IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE IT IS IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS I'M GONNA KILL YOUR DOG!" 

"NO DON'T KILL SLINKY! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?" 

"JUST GIVE ME MY SWORD BACK!" 

"FINE! IT'S IN MY CHEST, COME ON!" 

Sapnap followed me with the hope of finding his sword. I led him into my house and went towards the chest, then...

sapnap was slained by ava 

"AVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

I laughed, "And that's my cue to leave! Thank you everyone for sticking around to play some minecraft with me and Nick. I love you guys and make sure to drink some water, eat some food, and get some sleep! Those are all very important for your health! Alright, let's raid out!" 

"Alright, we're raiding my good friend Tommy tonight! Everyone go bully the child!" I chuckled.

"Okay, bye everyone!" I said before ending the stream. 

I took a deep breathe before undeafening on Discord. 

"Thanks again for hanging out with me tonight Nick!" 

"I'm never doing this again. YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY SWORD BACK!" 

I chuckled, "I will, calm down you cry baby." 

I looked at the time and realized that it was already almost 8 and I had to get ready to go over to my friend Riley's house. 

"Oh Nick I gotta go. I'm going over to Riley's house tonight."

"Oh RIley's back?" 

"Yeah she got back home last night, I'm going over to stay the night at her house." 

"Alright well have fun. I'll text you later." 

"Okay sounds good, bye cry baby." 

"I AM NOT A CRY-" 

I left the call before Sapnap could finish what he was saying and chuckled to myself, what a nerd. I removed my headphones from my head and placed them on my desktop before walking over to my closet to find some clothes to pack for the night. 

Riley's my best friend and last year she left home to go stay with her dad for awhile because her and her mom we're having problems. I guess her and her mom are on good terms again because she's finally back home and I'm so excited to see her, it's been forever. 

Of course me and Riley talked when she was in Houston but she wanted to spend time with her dad and I had to stream so we we're both pretty busy. 

But now she was back and she was staying for good, i still couldn't believe it. 

Okay focus Ava, Riley's gonna be here in a few minutes...

_____

I heard a honk outside of my house and quickly grabbed my stuff before heading out the door.

"AVA!" 

"RILEY!" 

Riley got out of her car and sprinted towards me and gave me a big hug, I missed her so much.

"Here let me help you with your stuff." She said before grabbing my backpack. 

We put my stuff in the back and loaded into her car, "I MISSED YOU MAN!" I said.