seventeen

Two Days Later

Messages

niki <3 : hey ava! i saw a clip from your stream the other night how you we're down to hang out with me again if i was also down, and of course i am! do you think you'd be free tomorrow around noon? 

ava :) : omg yes of course niki, i'd love to hang out! are we meeting up somewhere or are you picking me up or am i picking you up? 

niki <3 : let's meet somewhere! we can go to that coffee place we first met at and just catch up, sound good?

ava :) : that sounds awesome niki, see you tomorrow! goodnight love! <33

niki <3 : AH i'm so excited! alright, night ava! <3

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up around 2 hours ago and showered and did my makeup, I was now in front of my closet deciding what outfit I'd go with for today. 

It looked gloomy outside so I figured it was going to rain so I put some light washed jeans with a tate sweater on, I then paired it with some black converse and lastly added my gold bear necklace that Riley had gotten me when we we're in highschool, and some rings on my fingers. 

I looked in the mirror before grabbing my phone and snapping a quick photo of me. 

TWITTER

coolerava:

caption: seeing somebody very exciting today, can't wait <33

comments under this post have been disabled. 

I hadn't posted on any of my socials for almost three days and according to Nick, people we're starting to get worried. 

I had just got back to streaming after everything had happened and now, it was like everything went back in time. 

I wasn't really going on social media that much anyways. I didn't want to see what the people we're saying. 

So I read, watched movies, painted, hung out with Ally, just avoiding the internet. 

But I had to get out of the house, and going out with Niki today was a good way to do that. 

I gathered all of my things and opened my front door, "Bye Ally, see you later!" I said to Ally before closing my door and locking it.