He's hinting for me to do something so my father will actually believe me when I say I want to give him a chance.

    I walked up to him and slapped him.

    "How dare you use me just to get my dad's attraction. Go to hell Rylan," I storm off.

    Hopefully I didn't hurt him.

    Not gonna lie though, slapping him felt nice.

    Now I have to go talk to my father.

    "I know we had our differences, but I am willing to work them out. But you're not getting anywhere near Mylah," I put the deal out there.

    "I said fine, did I not? What do I have to do to get you to like me like you use too?" Ryan asked.

    "Stop hurting people and stop lying to me. Gain my trust and let me live my life like a normal teen. I'm 18 now," I responded.

    "Okay, but care to explain why you all of a sudden changed your mind?" He asked.

    "Every daughter needs a father, don't they not?" I lied, I don't need him. No girl needs her father, they just wish they had one. "He used me to get to you, he wanted me to help him get revenge on his father for killing his mother, but it turned out he didn't want my help, he wanted yours, and he used me to get you help. He made me think he had feelings for me, but I guess it was all a lie," I explained.

    "Do we hate him?" He asked.

    "Not enough to hurt him, if that's what you are asking," I mumbled.

    He just nodded, and we both continued to walk.

    "You know I wasn't always a bad father?" He blurted.

    "Ya, from what I recall , that's bullshit," I chuckled.

    "No really, We used to be one big happy family, but then your mother changed so I pushed you all away and got into the wrong group," He explained.

    "Actually, I'm sorry I can't do this," I take a step back.

    Then I turned around, spinning on my heels and began running towards Rylan.

    The wind blew all over the place while I ran, what felt like forever.

    But I don't care, Rylan is more important than anything.

    He is what I need, and So if it means running forever to be with him. Then that's what I will do.

    He must've heard me because he turned around at the vest timing, and I collided into his chest, embracing him into my arms.

    "I can fix that later.. I don't want to bond with him, or fake it.. I want you, Only you," I mumbled into his chest. "Your revenge is first, and he can help, that's if you're up for it?" I looked him straight in the eyes.

    "Aurora," He started.

    "Rylan, No, I don't know if you meant the breakup or not but no. Just no," I stressed out.

    But before I could say anything else Rylan leaned down and kissed me, On the lips. Immediately shutting me up.

    Then before I know it, I'm waking up, With Rylan sleeping beside me, cuddled into my side.

    Then I see my phone, so I try to reach over and grab it without waking him up.

    But I'm surprised by the sharp feeling in my right side, right under my ribs.