🅃🄷🅁🄴-🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶🅂.

Wilbur glanced up when his phone started buzzing wildly. He frowned in confusion and saw a random number with a California Area Code trying to reach him. He answered the phone, 

"Hello?" 

"Ah yes. William Gold I presume?" 

Wilbur recognized the voice but couldn't put his finger on it, 

"Yes," 

"Good. Now. This is Jimmy Donaldson or Mr. Beast," 

Wilbur's eyes widened in complete shock, 

"Oh hey, what's up?" 

"So. I and everyone else on the Beast Team know that you and our one and only Avon Sadler have confessed to each other. So. I would like to make sure that you know that if you hurt Avon ever again. That I can easily plan a trip to the UK to visit some nice sights in Brighton right by where you live. I hope you understand," 

"Y-Yeah I do. I never want to hurt her ever again. I really regret doing it the first time," 

"Great! Now, you will be receiving a ton of calls today so best of luck! bye!" 

"Bye?" 

Wilbur hung up in confusion. Calls? Then boom. Another California area code calling.

"Hello, William Gold," 

"Who is this?" 

"Oh! It's Katie, Chris's wife and one of Avon's close friends in Cali. Now. You fucked up the last time and if you ever fuck this amazing relationship with Avon up ever again. I will personally get a jet to Brighton before anyone else can and personally beat your ass up. I just recently asked Avon to be the godmother of my baby and-" 

"Oh, Congratulations!" 

"Thank you, anyways. Yes if you ever hurt her you will face the wrath of many many people. But I think I'll be able to get to you after the third. Niki obviously will be the first to get to you," 

"I understand Ma'am," 

"Good. Now. Apologies for what my husband is going to say after he takes this phone," 

"O-"

"Listen here Mister William Gold. If you ever hurt Avon ever again. I will personally make sure your body is never ever found, I will get you canceled on every single form of social media and get you blacklisted for everything. Avon is basically my little sister and I love her to death. You better not even THINK about hurting her or Quin ever again. You fucked up in New York, she didn't tell me anything about it but she didn't have to. Now. You better make sure she is happy, she really cares about you, and you better not fuck it up again," 

"Understood sir," 

"Good. bye, Wilbur!" 

"B-Bye!" 

Wilbur let out a breath as the call ended. He was not expecting this at all. His phone rang again and he almost sighed in relief as he saw it wasn't a California area code. 

"Hello?" 

"Hello, Wilbur Soot. It's Rachel, or Valkyrae-" 

"Hello, Valkyrae," 

"Let's quickly get to the nitty-gritty stuff. You hurt Avon Sadler ever in a million years or make her sad or doubt herself. I will cause you so much pain, you will wish you were dead. I care about Ave and so does so many of my friends. Oh and Toast and Sykkuno also told me to say that they will agree with everything I say. But mostly Toast will destroy your streaming career and Sykkuno is the get-away driver more or less. And good luck with your call with Corpse! Bye. And remember, make sure she stays safe okay?"